🫧 35 🫧

week 10

"babe?" ashton knocked on the doorframe. "yeah?" she said, airpods being taken out. "what are you doing, you've been in here all morning." ash giggled sitting down.

"i've been crafting and listening to music." "what music?" he asked. she gave the phone to him, and he saw, "justin bieber?" "yeah, you gotta love him."

"why aren't you listening to our music?" "i didn't wanna today, besides i listen to them all the time." "touché."

"whatcha making anyways?" i held one up. "paper airplanes?" "you know it."

"how many have you made?" "what does it look like?" i sassed him.

"testy are we?" "leave me alone." i mumbled. "hold on..." ashton looked around the room and counted them. "347.."

"you made 347!!" "yeah.." she giggled sheepishly. "why though?!" "for fun, besides you were making lunch, can't say nothing to that." she shrugged.

"are you hungry? you didn't eat breakfast this morning." "not really, maybe later." she shrugged her shoulders. "are the babies hungry?" "yeah but mama ain't hungry."

"i think you should eat something small." "like what? oh can you cut up some strawberries for me?"

"with sugar?" "as always ash." she mumbled.

ash made her food, and he was going to bring it back into the craft room, but she came out, and sat on the island.

"here you go." ash slid a bowl and fork to her." "thanks." she smiled softly.

"luke wants us over at his house tonight." "why? weren't we just there?" "yeah, but he and the boys have some news."

"what news?" "idk, but they want us there. seems important." ash shrugged his shoulders.

————
*time skip*

everyone was laughing and talking all throughout dinner. luke was bouncing in his seat all night, waiting to tell them the good news.

after everyone had dinner and dessert, luke called both of their attention.

"michael, cal and i decided to do something." luke mumbled out.

"what are you guys tryna do?"

"this was not how this conversation was supposed to go, babe!" cal yelled out from the sidelines.

"you're so mean!" luke told him.

"guys shut up!" michael yelled.

........

"we've been boring you long enough, i guess." cal sighed out. "yeah, what's the news?" i asked.

"well we have decided to try ivf and see if one of us can get pregnant." luke mumbled out.

"luke that's amazing!" she stood up and hugged him. "thank you."

she went round to michael and cal, finally he noticed something.

"please tell me, this isn't what i think it is." he stared me and ashton in eye, giving us a glare.

ash and i looked at each other, they weren't supposed to know yet. he mouthed, 'should we tell them?'

i replied back with, 'no i think we should wait til the gender reveal.' ash nodded in agreement, wanting to keep our secret for a while longer.

"are you pregnant fay?" "no, i would tell you if i was." i shot back at him.

"she's right though cal, both of them would tell us if something that major happened." luke was defending them.

"fine, but if you guys ever think about having kids, you gotta tell us."

"what cal said." michael piped in.

both nodded.

both were going to ride this secret for a little while longer, just to bother the trio.

here's the chapter!!
it's not long, but it's not short?
somewhere in the middle if ya catching my drift.

anyways, not a CLIFFHANGER!!
just need to make that clear. i'm making it up for the ppl who had to read multiple chapters with cliffhangers. so yeah, long a/n sorry for that !!

- ASH 🤍🤍