🫧 29 🫧

"babe?" ashton said again, to try and get my attention. i haven't been answering him for the past five minutes.

"what are the results?" he asked, again.

i start crying, and i don't know why. probably because i was pregnant with ashton's baby.

"are you ok?" his voice rang through the door.

"yeah." i mumbled.

"can i come in?" he asked.

i unlocked the door and he came in. tears were still flowing down. "what's wrong baby?" he asked, searching my eyes for an answer, while trying to wipe my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

i pointed down to the counter, that were holding the three tests. it was silent for about a minute.

"wait! really?! this isn't some sick joke?!" he was stumbling over words and phrases.

"no, ash, this isn't a joke! this is real!"

"are you sure?"

"i'm positive, i took three tests because i was like you, i didn't believe it either."

"i love you."

"i love you too ash."

*time skip*

it was the next day, and we made an appointment with the gynecologist. i woke up again with morning sickness, and it was really bad this time around.

instead of ash being at the studio when i was experiencing with morning sickness, he was home with me.

i just finished a bout of the morning sickness, when ash knocked on the door.

"morning baby. how're you doing in here?" he asked. "sick." i said, doing it again.

ash put my hair in a messy bun, and rubbed my back, and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

*time skip*

i somehow made it to my appointment, and we were both back in the room, that we were led to.

"hi, i'm ashley, and i will be your gynecologist for the next 9 months. lay down please."

i slowly laid down, while ashton was sitting in the chair. she put some cold gel on my belly then took a little tool and rubbed it around my belly. ashton's watching the screen, as she's moving it around.

"there's two or three.." ashley announces.

"which one?"

she takes another look, and finds the last one. "one was hiding, congrats you two, you are now holding triplets." she smiled.

ashton and i went out to lunch together, and now realizing that i am carrying triplets. i was only 5 weeks along. so it's basically outing me and ash having sex five weeks ago.

literally.

after getting stopped by a few fans, we made it back home. i just plopped myself down on the couch, i was so tired.

but my babies weren't having any of it. i was craving something weird.

i searched the cabinets for food and drinks. really anywhere. i found some ice cream and i covered it up with some gummy bears, caramel syrup, marshmallows, kiwis, and so much more sweet and salty things.

ash came back from outside and saw me eating. "can i have a bite babe?" he asked.

"if you want to eat this?" i pointed to my creation.

"what is in that?" he asked, examining.

i started listing things off, until, "lettuce, and pizza?"

"yeah, michael left a little bit last time, so i just decided to y'know, add it to the concoction." i shrugged my shoulders.

"but lettuce?" "oh that wasn't supposed to be in there, added it on accident, but somehow the babies approve."

"i didn't know the cravings have already started?" he laughed.

phones then beeped.

luke: guys

ash grabbed his phone, so i didn't have to respond.

ashton: yeah

calum: luke's just mad bc u guys were ignoring us

michael: such a baby, isn't he

ashton: i would say the same thing about you

michael: hey!

calum: where's fay? this is the chat where we added her, correct?

ashton: she doesn't want to respond rn :)

luke: why

calum: luke lay off

ashton: it's alright

michael: where is she anyways?

ashton: reading these texts too

luke: so she was watching my fit?

ashton: yeah

calum: lol luke

luke: i'm hungry

michael: such a short attention span smh

calum: michael shut up or no kisses for u

michael: fine! gosh

luke: thank you cal

calum: anytime baby

ashton: dinner?

luke: let's go out to eat, dine together

calum: i'm down, michael?

michael: same, ash?

ashton: sure, time?

calum: how bout 7?

ashton: sure, fancy or casual?

calum: whatever doesn't matter

ashton: okay, see y'all at 7 :)

luke: bye !!

new chapter is here !! did y'all enjoy this chapter? ik i had a fun time writing it. :)

also like i said on my mb tytyty for 1k reads on this book!! can't believe it made this far!!

u guys have been the best, honestly, couldn't ask for better followers!! :)

- ASH 🤍🤍