🫧 16 🫧

First night of tour. I was literally with Ashton. He decided that I could tag along. What a gentleman, am I right? Who could ask for a better boyfriend?

"Babe, I've gotta go on stage, I'll be back." Ashton said into the phone. I've been at the hotel, sick. I was wanting to go with Ash, but when I got sick a day ago, I've been bed ridden. Ash on the other hand, had tour, interviews, photoshoots, etc. and I had to sit in the hotel.

"Love you Ash."

"Love you too babe. Make sure you get some rest while I'm gone. I've gotta go for real this time."

And he hung up. I was alone in the dark hotel room. Sleeping was my last option, at this point in time. I decided to mess around on my phone, and liking the posts people were making when they were at the 5SOS show right now.

I tried getting out of bed, but that just made it worse. My stomach was turning and the medicine Ash had me take before he left, was coming up my throat. I grabbed the bin and started throwing my guts up. It was terrible and I felt terrible, and now I just wanted Ashton. He would know what to do.

I sat there for a few more minutes, til my stomach settled, and I actually went to sleep this time, it felt good, to shut my eyes.

Some time later I heard the door open and I peeked open my eyes. It was 12:34am. I looked over and Ash was standing there, and then he turned the light on. I sat up and yawned.

"Baby? Do you feel any better?" He asked, walking towards my frame. He brought his hand up to my forehead and felt it. "You still have a fever. I'll give you the next dose of medicine, and I'll check your temperature." I was too sick to respond, and just let Ash do his job.

He came back over with a cup of water, medicine, and a thermometer. "Open up babe." He told me. He slid the thermometer in, and when it beeped he pulled it out. "102.7." He muttered to himself. "It seems like your temperature is climbing. Can you take this for me?" I looked down, he had the medicine cup in his hand. I grabbed the cup shakily, and brought it to myself. "Please." I heard Ash, as I was contemplating taking it or not. I brought it to my lips, counted down and shot it back. I tried not to throw it back up, by breathing in and out. Ash took notice, and rubbed my knuckles with the pad of his thumb. It was soothing, and my stomach calmed down.

"I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back in 10 minutes. Try to fall asleep. You need it." He took one last look at me, kissed my forehead, and walked away to the bathroom. I heard him start the shower, and I was now alone. I let out a sigh of relief, and calmly laid down on my back, breathing in and out, as my stomach was still in knots. Lying there calmly, I felt my whole body relax. It was refreshing, because I haven't done that in a while.

I heard the shower stop exactly 10 minutes later. Ash came out 5 minutes later in his boxers and a white t-shirt. His hair was dripping wet still, but it was fine. "What about blonde hair babe?" He asked, looking at the mirror. "I think red would suit you better babe." I told him in a raspy voice. "You wanna match?" He asked, still staring in the mirror. "Yeah, sure, I need to dye my hair again." I told him as he was walking towards the bed.

He reached the bed, and asked, "Feeling any better?" "Yeah, now that you're here." I smiled, and turned to look towards him. "That was so cheesy." He laughed and turned away. "You laughed though." I just shrugged my shoulders.

"You little shit." He tackled me onto the bed. "I'm sick here." I told him. "Doesn't matter, we can be sick together." "Don't think the boys want to drag our sick asses around though."

"They can deal with it." He waved his hands away, and cuddled up close to me, wet hair tickling my neck.

Hands intertwined, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

hey this book is back! lol

did u like it? it was a filler, but i did a good job if i do say so myself

a/n: hey y'all ch 16 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 17 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️