🫧 19 🫧

We made it to the next hotel, and I was sleeping on Ashton. Correction I was laying on his chest while he stroked my hair. The others had to share another room, together. I didn't hear the boys come in, but I soon heard other voices realizing that those were the boys.

"So Ash, you and Fay?"

"You already know that she's my girlfriend, right?"

"Yeah, but have you told her that you love her yet?"

"No..why?"

"We just think about it. A lot."

"I don't know when to tell her." Ash said, looking down at me.

"Did she say that to you yet?"

"Yeah a long time ago."

"Don't lose her this early, Ash."

"I know, I'm gonna do it soon, just don't know when."

"Understandable."

"Is she still sick?"

"I don't think so, just catching up on sleep probably." Ash said, as I felt his hand through my hair.

"I wonder what she thinks of you?"

"Have you guys kissed yet?"

"Yeah, on the first date, which was awhile back."

"What are we doing in here again?" Michael asked, from where he was sitting on the bed.

"I actually don't know? You guys wanna play some COD?" Michael asked again.

"Yeah sure." Fay replied, sitting up.

"Babe, I didn't know that you were awake?"

"I wanna play cod Mikey."

"Alright, I'll get it set up. Take your time lovebirds." Michael smirked and left the bedroom area.

"Shut up Michael! We know about your sex life with Luke and Calum!" Fay called out.

"Fay! I trusted you with that secret!!" Michael screeched from across the room.

"The secret has been revealed!" I squealed in happiness and jumped off the bed and into the living room, where Michael was setting up the game.

Ashton, Luke, and Calum came in and sat in different spots.

Ashton sat down on the couch and pulled me to sit right next to him. Luke was sitting next to me, and Calum was sitting on the floor between Luke's legs.

Michael finally finished setting up the game, and handed me a controller.

"Let's get this game started!"

"You're on Clifford!"

And the game began.

who's gonna win?

Fay? Mikey?

take your choice and the next chapter will be our next week!

conspiracy theories??

a/n: hey y'all ch 19 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 20 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️