🫧 25 🫧

a/n: the rest of the story is going to be in lowercase !! thx <3

"ash! i'm home!" i called throughout the house. no answer, that's okay, he was probably sleeping or something like that.

i walked farther through the house, and saw ash in the backyard. it seemed like he was meditating. so i let him be. he was doing that a lot, ever since we took a two year break from social media.

he came in fifteen minutes later, muttering some words and on the phone with someone. i sunk down lower on the couch, to make sure he wouldn't see me.

he went past me, and didn't see me at all, he then turned before he went back to our bedroom and we made eye contact.

his eyes lit up and he smiled, and then he said something to someone on the phone and hung up.

he bounded towards me, and almost crushed me.

"i missed you." he cuddled up against me. "missed you too ashy." he always loved that nickname. he leaned up and pecked me on the lips.

"did you talk to michael?" he asked.

"yeah, he agreed."

"yay!" he hugged me more.

"you're so cuddly today." i told him, running my hands through his hair.

"i just haven't seen you in forever." he mumbled against me.

"i literally saw you ten hours ago."

"yeah, ten hours without the love of my life." he told me.

my heart was warm at the thought.

he then sat up, and asked me, "how was your day? was michael a bother?"

sometimes michael would bother me, and it would get to me, but luke or cal were always there to defend me if that happened. it depended if ash was there or not.

"nah, he didn't do nothing, since luke was there for half of the time. your tour's soon though."

"yeah i figured, since we dropped a new album a month ago." he pulled me up to sit in his lap. and latched his arms around me, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"missed me much?"

"you have no idea." he mumbled against my shoulder.

"wanna make out?" i asked. i could feel him smiling into my shoulder. "you always know how to make me laugh."

"wanna or not?"

"sure."

*time skip*

both were wrapped up in bed, as it was one in the morning. ash had his arms wrapped around fay's tiny body. no exception that he was in love with her.

he was going to make her, his fiancée soon enough. just had to find the right time.

he knew where to do just that.

*six thirty am*

ash's phone went off, he looked to see who it was and it was luke, what was he doing at six thirty two in the morning. fay was still wrapped up in his arms and he didn't want to wake her up.

he put the phone to his ear and and pressed accept.

"good morning!" luke said happily into the phone.

"luke it's six thirty five in the goddamn morning, what do you need?" he yawned.

"we have a management meeting soon."

"how soon?"

"uhh nine."

"that's still two and a half hours away." i yawned again.

"but knowing you, you probably won't get out of bed for another half hour to be with fay."

"i'll get up, alright, just please next time stop calling me at six thirty in the morning."

"ok, ok, i'll let you be." and ash hung up after that.

he looked down and saw that she was still clinging onto him, but how could he get out of bed?

"babe, i gotta get up." ash whispered to her. she groaned. she pulled him back down, but with no avail, ash got up and headed towards the shower.

after showering and getting dressed at seven thirty in the morning. fay was still in their room, sleeping.

he quietly walked out and into the kitchen, where he started making coffee for himself. he heard movements from the other room, and then heard footsteps.

fay walked in, and you could see her eye bags.

"bonjour chérie." "morning." she mumbled.

"coffee?" she nodded.

"what are you doing up so early, you could've slept in?" ashton asked, while pouring in creamer.

"the other half of the bed was cold."

"ahh of course." he smiled, and slid the coffee over. he grabbed some breakfast and sat down next to her.

he pressed a kiss to her temple, and she leaned in. "want some?" he brought up a spoonful of cereal.

"nope, coffee is only allowed this early in the morning." she smiled a bit. "alright, you'll eat some soon though, right?"

she nodded.

ashton knew that, that was a promise, he learned some of her little quirks once they took a little break from the outside world.

"i'll be back later, do something productive, don't stay in bed all day." he told her, kissing her forehead.

she smiled back and nodded.

after ashton left, she was ready for a productive morning.

by herself.

welcome to this chapter. i feel like this chapter is like so grown up or something like that, yk?

anyways yeah, i found my inspiration for this book, it's back after a month of not knowing what to write tbh.

more to come, thx :)

- ASH 🤍🤍