🫧 15 🫧

Ash: good morning babe, i'm gone at the studio today! I'll be back after 2pm. Love you! Make sure you eat some breakfast and lunch for me. <3
7:02am

Fay: u left me! how dare u! :( for that i won't eat breakfast!
7:04am

Ash: nope! Not allowing it, eat something!
7:05am

Fay: fine, i'll eat something, in 3 hours, it's 7am rn
7:06am

Ash: fine, I can't argue with that
7:07am

Fay: ha!!
7:07am

Ash: you wanna meet me for lunch? Or bring lunch in for me and the guys?
7:09am

Fay: ur just making sure i eat lunch
7:10am

Ash: I mean, I am the boyfriend here....
7:11am

Fay: i'll bring lunch around 2-3pm
7:11am

Ash: alright, the guys and I will a long day at the studio then, no problem
7:13am

Fay: ik what i'll get y'all!
7:14am

Ash: it can't be fish, Luke's allergic
7:14am

Fay: i wasn't going to do fish
7:15am

Ash: the guys voted for Mexican
7:15am

Fay: drinks?
7:16am

Ash: 2 cokes, 1 water, and 1 Diet Coke
7:17am

Fay: ok
7:17am

Ash: get some more sleep, eat some breakfast, and bring us lunch, get some for yourself too! :)
7:19am

Ash: Fay? You there?
7:20am

Ash: Babe?
7:22am

Ash: Luke told me that you fell asleep, did you?
7:23am

Fay: ..........
7:25am

Ash: uhm I'm just going to chalk that up to, that you just fell back asleep.
7:26am

Fay fell back asleep, and just didn't text Ashton back. Fay knew that falling asleep and not texting Ashton back, would cause him to worry, but she couldn't care less right now. Alarm woke her at 9:30, so that way she could hop in the shower, and get breakfast going. And to also dry her hair, it would take forever.

Slowly getting out of bed, and dragging her body to the shower. She showered and dried her hair, taking about 30 minutes. Going into the closet, she had some trouble finding an outfit. Finally deciding on a comfy outfit because of the rain outside. Fay's outfit included, an oversized black hoodie, with a nothing but a bra underneath, she also wore her black leggings, with white converse. She spritzed on some perfume and put on deodorant. She was all set to go. Fay grabbed her phone and went downstairs. She grabbed her backpack with all of her devices, as she was going to upload a YouTube video today.

Getting the camera all set up, she grabbed it and started her intro. Showing her outfit of the day, she explained that she was going to do a day in her life, but was going to end it before she went to the studio, to give Ashton and his mates lunch.

So, that's what she did, she went into different boutiques, Starbucks, and just different places before it hit 1:30pm. She ended the video, promising that if she got over 500k likes, she would show her new boyfriend.

Cutting the video she put it all on her laptop, before putting it back in her backpack. It was 1:45pm when she arrived at the Mexican place. It was packed and she was glad that she got in line, before it got too long. The line took way longer than expected, and by the time she got up to the front and started ordering it was 2:01pm.

Done ordering and just waiting for the food, Ashton called her several times, but there was no signal in the place, so she didn't know if Ashton was calling or not. She could only check the time, it was 2:13pm.

After getting the food and setting it down in her car, she finally had wifi, it was 2:17pm. And she noticed that it was filled with calls and texts. She called Michael, since his call was most recent.

Bold - Michael
Italics - Fay

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"Michael it's me, I just saw all ur texts and calls. What's going on?"

"Ash is going to be so relieved that you picked up."

"Where is he right now?"

"He went out to look for you. I'm at the studio right now, incase you came back."

"I'm sorry, the line was so long at the Mexican place, and then it took another 17 minutes to get the food, and when I came out I saw all your calls."

"Okay, so it was only the long line. I'm texting Luke, he's with Ash right now. How close are you to the studio?"

"Pulling into the parking lot right now, and I see you sitting in the studio right now."

"Ok, I'll hang up, and open the door up for you."

And he hung up.

I opened the passenger door, and slung my backpack on my shoulders, and grabbed my phone and the Mexican food. Michael was right, he was there to open the door for me.

"Food?" He cocked his head to the side. "Yeah, and what drink did you have?" I asked, looking at the four drinks on the table. "Oh, I asked for the coke. Who got the diet?" "I think that was Cal." I told Michael as we heard another car pull up.

"That's Ash and Luke." "Where's Cal?" "Finishing up some bass lines for our next new album."

"Babe?"

"That's your cue." Michael whispered.

"Luke? Are you sure she's here?" Ash whispered.

"Yeah, I'm sure Ash, Michael texted me 10 mins ago." Luke whispered back.

"I smell Mexican food, so I bet she's here." Luke told Ash.

"You're right. Let's go in."

The door opened and put popped Luke who was pulling Ash in by the arm.

"I'm here Ash." His head popped out and he basically squeezed me to death.

"I was worried. Where were you?"

"The line was long at the Mexican place, and the food took forever to get."

"Make sure to call me next time."

"I couldn't, there was literally no signal in it at all."

"That's alright then."

And that's how the five of them spent the rest of the day together. Eating Mexican in the studio, and making Fay help them with some song lyrics.

They were so ready to start tour.

anyways, what did we think? it hasn't even been a week and i've updated this story again.

how are y'all? :)

i hope ur good, i'm not i'm on my freakin period :/

a/n: hey y'all ch 15 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. make sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 16 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️