🫧 20 🫧

"No! Fay!" Michael threw the controller down, and put his head in his hands.

"Aha!" I squealed in happiness.

"What's my prize?" I asked curiously.

"I actually have a dare for you."

"Do tell."

"Michael! Don't! My girlfriend!" Ashton said, wrapping his arms around me.

"C'mon Ash, it's just a dare." Michael replies.

"No!! She's mine!"

"Aww Ashy being protective, what a sight to see." Luke taunted, and Ash stuck the bird out to him.

"Hey!" You could hear Luke in the background.

Michael looked between the two, and smirked evilly.

"I have the perfect dare for you Ash."

"Me? Why me?" Completely missing Michael's expression on his face.

"You and Fay should have sex. I really wonder why you haven't done it? I mean Luke, Calum, and I have."

"Yeah, because you guys have known each other for a long time, so yeah sure, you guys do whatever the fuck you want. I'm perfectly willing to wait." Ashton finished his rant.

"Anything you wanna add Fay?" Michael looked over at me expectantly.

"Is it legal?" I asked and looked at Michael.

"I mean if you're over 16 then yeah. Why? Are you not 16?" Michael looked at me quizzically.

"Yeah, I am, but I've only been 16 for 4 months now."

"Are you trying to stall?" Michael asked, walking towards me.

"No, it's just why, do you want me to do this?"

"For the dare of course. Otherwise if you don't you'll be a chicken." Michael stood his ground.

I went silent, and looked down. In all my lifetime I was scared of having sex, but being how young I was, I got my innocence taken away at a young age. I'm not going into very much detail here, but it was bad. And my life, I have always been hesitant on having sex with someone else. Even though I know that Ashton would never hurt me at all. You have to earn that trust back.

Coming back to my senses, I felt a hand being intertwined with mine. Tears made their way into my eyes and I felt them running down.

"Michael! Look you made her cry!" I heard Ashton's voice.

"He left Ash. And Cal and I will go back to our room. You can have some alone time with Fay. She really needs it." Luke said, and quietly shut the door to our hotel room.

"Baby, what's wrong? Did Michael do something?" Ash was checking for any visible injuries.

"Idon'twanttohavesex." I said in one breath.

"Slow down, what did you say?" Ash asks curiously.

"I don't wanna have sex." I sobbed.

"I'm not pushing you babe, Michael's just stupid, he didn't mean it. And you're no chicken. Don't listen to him." Ash was saying softly.

"I'm so much fragile of what I used to be!" I pushed Ashton back and stood up.

"Hey, hey, calm down." Ash came towards me.

"Stop! I don't need the pity!"

"I'm not even doing anything!"

"Michael's such a dick! He didn't mean anything babe!" Ash is trying to reason with her.

"Michael's right, I am a chicken! Let's just have sex! Fill in his stupid dare, y'know!"

"I don't wanna take advantage of you, while you're like this. You're not thinking straight! Let's just lay down and take a nap. Get you back to normal." Ash is staying extremely calm.

"I've already been taken advantage of! So what's the point anymore!" Not realizing what she just said.

"Wait! What?!"

short chapter and yeah another cliffhanger, but i just couldn't contain myself.

hehe

uhh so

a/n: hey y'all ch 20 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 21 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️