🫧 7 🫧

Fay's pov
Fay woke every morning, got ready for work, and came back home and slept. Nothing was different, and it bothered her. Ashton wasn't back yet. And their tour was pushed back to December. 5 months away, again. Fay didn't know anything, about how Ashton was or where they were. It was like she was kept in secret. And she hated it. She still went on multiple dates with guys, but it just became too much for her. She and Ashton hadn't texted in like a week, and she felt like they were drifting. She hated it, but she wished Ashton responded. Ashton would be gone for his 22nd birthday, and she wanted to visit him so badly.

A couple days before Ashton's 22nd birthday, he posted on Instagram about another girl it seemed like. And all the updates showed Ashton with another girl. Like the fuck! She went and looked it up and articles just kept saying:

Ashton? New girl?

Is he cheating on Fay?

What will Fay think of this debacle?

Ashton celebrating with new girlfriend?

Is Fay the right one?

Does she know?

And it kept showing these articles over and over again. If Ashton was allowed to have a new girlfriend, maybe she could have a boyfriend. Fay went on a couple more dates with the lead singer from the Vamps, Brad Simpson. They both hit it off immediately and she forgot all about Ashton. She and Ashton were exes now, for all she knew.

Ash's pov
"Michael, what the fuck is all this news about The Vamps?"

"Check Brad's Instagram."

"Why?"

"Just look. It will explain everything."

Ashton looked it up and couldn't believe what it said. Especially the caption:
love you baby @itsfayyy
celebrating 1 month together ❤️❤️

Ashton couldn't believe it!

"Michael look at this!"

"Oh my god, she's dating Brad!!"

"Why would she do that? It's supposed to be me and her together forever."

"She probably saw you and your new girlfriend all over the internet, and what are you going to do about Brielle?"

"I have to break up with her!"

"Ash, you can't do that? What about Brielle? What is she gonna think? Besides you guys really hit it off that one night in the bar. Besides you've told me yourself, that you need a break from Fay."

"But not this kind of break! She can't go dating other guys, when she has me! And she's still living in my house for all I know."

"Oh about that, she's living with Brad now, and he lives in England..."

"So you're telling me that she's moving to England with Brad, and the other guys?!"

"Yeah."

"This is fucking ridiculous!"

"And she took up songwriting without me there!"

"What were you gonna do Ash, she can already write loads of songs, and you know what she DMed me the other day and she wanted to write our third album for us."

"She DMed you!!"

"Yeah, she also told me that she's helping all these other bands plus solo artists produce their album."

"Who else is she helping? Tell me a couple."

"Taylor Swift, The Vamps, us, Zayn, Post Malone, and a lot of others."

"I'm done, I have to tell Brielle that it's over. And then I have to convince Fay that we are right, both of us."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"We need to figure out a plan!"

"Or we could see if Brad dumps Fay vice versa."

"Fine I'll give you 3 months."

"Perfect."

oooooohhh things starting to heat up lol

how is ash and fay handling it??

i did both povs for y'all

also sry it's kinda a short chapter, i'll make it longer next time, promise :)

also is Michael gonna win? or Ashton?

stay tuned to find out! :)

predictions??

comments make me happy so pls comment :)

a/n: hey y'all ch 7 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. make sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 8 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️