🫧 17 🫧

Morning came and Fay noticed an empty space next to her. Beside her where Ashton is supposed to sleep, was a note, saying:

Good morning baby! Make sure to take your medicine on the side table. Also please eat something for breakfast. I'm out doing interviews, I'll be back around 3pm. Make sure to pack, we're going back on the bus today to get to a new place.

Love you,
Ash :)

Fay looked to the side and saw the liquid medicine next to her. Why she had to take liquid medicine, was a mystery. She took the medicine even though she didn't want to, and slung her legs to the side of the bed. She didn't feel any pain in her stomach, so she stood up while holding onto the bed. It took her body a minute to adjust, standing, as she was bed ridden for like 2 days.

She got through a shower successfully, only a few bumps here and there. She successfully packed her suitcase, and by the time she was dressed it was only 11:30 AM. Groaning, she felt her body take its toll on her. She had her head down in her hands and sucked in a breath. She felt everything come back. The fever, chills, nausea, headache, it was all there.

The energy that Fay had earlier, was all gone. She slumped down on the bed and started to tear up. Her headache was getting worse, the chills weren't stopping, she knew her fever had spiked up, and she felt more nauseous.

She knew that they were leaving at about 7:30 PM tonight, so she had time for a long nap. Staying in her clothes, but putting one of Ash's hoodies on top, before she fell asleep.

Falling asleep was easy, but uncomfortable too. She moved every which way to try and find a spot that would be comfy enough to sleep for the next couple hours.

Finally opting to lay on her stomach, it calmed her body down and Fay actually fell asleep for real this time.

*time skip*

Feeling a hand on her shoulder she pushed away the hand. She turned around and opened her eyes and found Luke right next to her. Why? It's a mystery.

"Ash, told me to wake you up." Luke said quietly. "Where is he?" I asked. "He grabbed your suitcases, and took them to the bus, and any other travel bag you had. And probably talking to some fans down there too." Luke told me, sitting on the edge of the bed. I pushed my body up, to sit up. "Luke, can you help me sit up?" He came behind me and pushed my back up and pulled my arm up, carefully slinging it over his shoulder.

Luke helped me stand up, and carefully let me go. I had energy, but not enough to stand. Falling to the floor and passing out was not on her list, but her body's.

*time skip*

"Baby?" A soft voice entered my senses. "Luke, can you grab the thermometer for me, and a wet cloth please." I felt Luke nod his head.

I knew that Ashton was running his hand his through my hair. "Thanks Luke." "No problem Ash, I hope she feels better soon." "I hope so too." Before Luke walked away I opened my eyes up and stared him down. He saw me, and I gave him a little smile, he gave me one back and walked away, from the bunk area. Realizing I was in the bus, I lifted my head up.

"Babe, you're awake! How are you feeling?" "Sick." Just one word answers, came out. "Open up the mouth." I complied and the thermometer beeped 2 minutes later. "103.3." Ash mutters to himself. "Here take this medicine." And he hands me a cup of liquid medicine. I count down and shot it down my throat, handing the cup back to Ash.

"Just get some rest babe, I'm right here, if you need me." And with that we both fell asleep.

next chapter is hereeeee!!!!

sorry it took so long, i had school and i was sick for yesterday and today !

a/n: hey y'all ch 17 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 18 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️