🫧 33 🫧

after getting back home with ashton's car, i walked inside the house. i slowly walked through the house, trying to find out where ash was. i heard noises in the bedroom.

i peeked inside and saw cal?

"cal, what are you doing here?"

"oh hey fay, ash is out right now. so he made stay here in case you came back. seems like you did. how was the visit with michael?"

"it went well actually, he apologized, and he said he wants another chance at the relationship."

"luke's over there right now, probably cuddling or y'know." cal laughed.

"so where did ash go out to?"

"ehh just to get some stuff for groceries. he'll be back soon."

"alright, i'm going to take a shower."

*time skip*

after i got out, cal was nowhere in sight. all that was left on my bed was a dress. it was a dark red dress with black sandals.

"how do i look cal?" i asked, walking out of the bedroom. "wow, ash is gonna be over the moon lol." he laughed. i giggled along with him.

"when is it?"

"when's what?"

"what ash is doing?"

"i'm taking you over there, actually."

"oh, so when are we leaving?"

"now. c'mon." he guided me out to his car and started driving.

he stopped at a parking lot on the beach.

"why are we here?" i asked.

"hold my hand, i am going to lead you to your spot." he guided me through the beach and then he let go, moved me a little bit, then walked away.

"babe? you can open now."

opening my eyes, i looked around, it was decorated beautifully. ashton went all out.

then i saw it, ash was on one knee, ring box opened.

"fay will you do the honors of marrying me?" you could tell that his voice was trembling.

"yes!"

he slid the ring on, and while the sun was setting, we shared a kiss, adding a little bit of tongue, can't forget that!

1.778mil likes 🤍
@ashtonirwin finally made her mine ❤️❤️

Comments

@michaelclifford and he has returned !! :)
@calumhood finally, how goes it?
@lukehemmings dang it ashton!

literally took me 33 chapters, just to get them married. lol.

sorry about the short chapter !! long one is coming! :)

don't worry this book is not over yet, dk when to end it bc i think it needs a sequel. what do y'all think?

- ASH 🤍🤍