🫧 38 🫧

week 16 - dec 2, 2020

week 16, almost there. about halfway. i was starting to slow down, like i had to be on bed rest the rest of the time.

ash was running around the house all the time. he was only running around because i couldn't get up and do the dishes, clean, all that.

the doctor even told me that i should stop doing things because i can't bend down anymore.

today was the day though when we are finding out the gender of the triplets. i was so excited and so was ash.

this is our first time being parents and we already had a gender reveal party set up, for his mates.

we both woke up around the exact same time. i was getting better with my morning sickness and had a cup of apple juice next to my bedside in the mornings.

as ash got into the shower, i sat down still, and started with breathing in and out, in case i did have nausea.

as soon as he came out, dressed and hair still wet, it was my turn to get in the shower.

"morning baby." he told me, pecking my lips in the process. "morning." i mumbled, kissing him back.

"so excited for today!" he exclaimed, sitting down to put his shoes on. "meet me downstairs for breakfast?" he asked.

"of course, couldn't miss out on your delicious cooking." i smiled and then hopped in the shower.

after i finished, i dried my hair and put on black leggings, and ashton's hoodie. the new one that wasn't released yet.

i walked down the stairs, and smelled french toast my favorite breakfast food. we both ate breakfast and we left for my appointment.

"good morning!" my doctor said. i smiled her way.
"morning." i mumbled back.

"i bet you're just ready to see the genders?" ash and i both nodded our heads. she put on a cold gel, and rubbed it over my stomach.

we could see the screen and the three babies inside. we could hear the heartbeats as well. ash just stared at the screen the entire time, while i studied him.

creepy, but i could tell that he was in love. soon enough the doctor asked if we wanted to know the genders.

we both shook our heads yes.

she went around my stomach and found them, one by one and told the gender.

in the end i was holding three little boys. guess i was gonna be a boy mom. as soon as we got the pictures and the genders we went to the store and got party poppers with the certain color.

after getting back home we decorated the outside of the house, the backyard. ashton's family were in town for a trip, and my family came as well, not all of them, but at least some showed.

the party was in full swing, and me and ash disappeared from the crowd. even though we both knew the gender we dressed up as the opposite just for fun.

i dressed in blue and ash did pink. we told the guests to either wear blue or pink. the trio did that specifically. cal was wearing blue, michael was pink, and luke was pink. most of the guests were wearing pink clothing.

not very many were wearing blue. ash and i came back downstairs and calum ushered everybody outside.

the crowd was still talking, and soon enough luke yelled around to quiet the crowd down. ash ushered the three up.

"me?" michael asked as he walked up and grabbed a party popper. "yeah, we decided that you three should do it."

calum reluctantly grabbed one, and luke excitedly grabbed one.