🫧 11 🫧

My plane landed and I couldn't be happier. Michael was going to be about 20 minutes late, so that meant I had time to change into the dress. I picked out the lavender dress to wear for the date. I just like it and like Luke and Michael said, it gave me fairytale vibes. And to be honest I also looked like a princess.

I put on the dress and it was shorter than I thought. Eh, it'll be fine. I dragged my bags with me, and sat down in the chairs around. I found an outlet and plugged in my phone.

Mikey didn't send me any more texts and I was glad about that. He didn't bombard me all the time, and it was nice. As I was going to text him, another handsome guy sat down.

Mikey: almost here, parking

Fay: this guy is starting to hit on me and im uncomfortable 😣

Mikey: shit, well Luke is almost there, i'll text him to make him be ur bf

Fay: ok just hurry

This guy kept hitting on me, and Luke was nowhere closer. "Please, stop!" I screamed at the guy. He didn't leave me alone though. "C'mon a beautiful thing like you shouldn't be sitting here all alone. Let's go back to my place." The guys started pulling me up and I didn't comply. "C'mon!" He started sounding a little frustrated. He finally got me to a standing position, and tried pulling me away. "Please! Stop! I'm not coming with you!" "Yes! You! Are!" He screamed. I started crying. I prayed that Luke was almost here.

In a flash I felt another arm pulling me and an arm around my waist. I looked and saw Luke. I mouthed 'help me.' "Hey man, get your own girlfriend! She's mine." Luke growled his way. The man still didn't let go of me.

Michael came in sight and took care of the guys by threatening to call security, which he did. Security guards led this guy out, and I was finally safe.

"Michael!! It's you!!" "Hey Fay! It's so good to see you in person. Don't worry Luke's excited! He just doesn't show emotion that much." "Thanks Mike, appreciate it."

"You wanna leave?"

"Yeah, of course! And you promised that I can drive back to the house."

"Oh yeah, we'll here's the keys, it's a silver Tesla. It's Luke's car, not mine."

"Let's go! And meet Ashton!"

"Is he excited?"

"Are you kidding me! He is literally so excited. He's been jumping up and down all day. Literally."

"Well I can't wait to meet him either!"

"Cal said, that he's waiting."

"Oh shit, we should go?"

"We shall."

short chapter again + filler.

i'll make sure to have a longer chapter next time. promise :)

so how is Ashton is gonna react?

a/n: hey y'all ch 11 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. make sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 12 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️