🫧 39 🫧

week 20 - dec 30, 2020 - 6:57 am

"babe, our flight is gonna leave soon, start waking up." he told her, hoping she was awake.

she groaned and smiled then got up, and rubbed her eyes. she looked at the time, 6:58 in the morning. their flight was at 8:50, and they had to be at the airport by 8, so they could go through security, and passports.

after groaning for a little bit, she finally got out of bed. pulling her hair into a messy bun, slipping in leggings, and ash's hoodie, and then tied her shoes.

green converse more like. it was a nice contrast to change from all black clothing to green shoes.

ashton came out of the shower dressed and hair wet. she sat on the bedside with a cup of apple juice. "ready?" he asked.

she nodded, slowly getting up. it was getting harder and harder to get up now. she still couldn't believe that she was in her second trimester still.

7 weeks til she was in her third trimester. she just couldn't wait for the baby boys to come.

she and ash got on the plane early, hence she was pregnant. they both got first class seats, sitting next to each other.

as soon as fay sat down, she was out like a light. as soon as everyone got on the plane, the flight attendants did the whole spiel about safety, the oxygen bags, and the seatbelts. ashton had to wake up fay for that one too.

"are we done ashy?" she said sleepily. "what's got you so tired?" he asked. "i'm growing three humans inside of me." she mumbled back, and then falling asleep.

she slept through the entire flight, to new york. ash had to wake her up for a third time.

"babe, we're here." he whispered, into her ear.

she woke up groggily, with eyes drooping. ash grabbed her hand and they walked out of the plane, and ash grabbing their bags.

both turned towards the entrance to the airport, it was snowing. snowing enough where you couldn't see right in front of you.

one thing for sure, was that ash rented out a car, not waiting for an uber. we were led to the garage where the rentals were held, and it seems he rented a nice one too.

the trio stayed a couple more days in florida, while ash and i went to new york.

we made it to our hotel, and i fell asleep immediately. i couldn't help it, tiredness washed over me.

hours later; 5:47 pm. i groaned and turned over in bed. something wasn't right.

ash was on the couch, and heard me, walking into the bedroom area. "how was your nap?" he asked me.

"it was alright. i'm still pretty tired. i could go for another nap." i yawned and leaned back into his chest. his arms rested on the belly that was already protruding.

"you good?" he asked. checking my forehead for a fever and feeling my face.

"you don't have a fever." he mumbled mostly to himself. "want any food?" he asked me. "toast?" i mumbled out.

"sure, i'll call you in a few." he left and went to make toast, something that we got in the penthouse, that he rented out, or had for a couple nights.

"toast is ready." he was standing at the door frame. i turned, "alright ashy." i smiled. his giggle echoed throughout the room.

standing up, was hard considering i had a protruding belly.

i used the bed to give me something to hold.

but as i got up, i let go, and i stumbled. dizziness was consuming my body. the last thing i saw before i blacked out was ash rushing towards me.