🫧 18 🫧

Waking up, I felt a little bit better. My fever lessened and I didn't have any nauseous feelings anymore. My headache wasn't there and it was only my throat that was sore and my ear was hurting too. I groaned and rolled over in my bunk. There was empty space, and it seemed like Ashton left. But as I was getting out of the bunk, I heard voices in the kitchen area.

I slung my legs over the bunk and wrapped the blanket around my shoulders, and slowly walked out. Ash was making eggs it seemed like, and Michael saw me walk through.

"Ash!" Michael yelled.

"What? Michael! I'm trying to make eggs for my girlfriend."

"I really think you should turn around."

"Why, should I turn around? It's probably Calum or Luke." Ash retorted back to Michael.

I sat down next to Luke. I laid my head down on his shoulder and he didn't seem to mind one bit. He just continued munching on his cereal.

"What did you want to tell me Michael?" Ash asked, as he turned towards Michael. Michael pointed towards Luke. "What's wrong with Luke?" But Michael just kept pointing over there, hoping Ash would get the hint. Obviously he didn't.

"Ash! Your goddamn girlfriend just woke up and is lying on Luke's shoulder!" Calum yelled. I moaned and mumbled, "stop yelling." against Luke's shirt.

"Sorry Fay." Calum said, gently patting my head. I gave him a small smile, saying that it's okay. He seemed to take that as an answer and got back to eating his oatmeal.

"Hey, babe. How are you feeling?" He asked, crouching down.

"She's not a child Ash, she can stare at you while you're standing."

"Just shut up Michael, if your girlfriend's ever sick then you can do that. But this is my girlfriend I do things my way." Ashton scoffed.

"For your information I like boys, and Calum and I had a lovely night last night. Right Cal?" Michael stared directly at Calum.

"They didn't need to know that information Michael!"

"Yeah, we didn't need to know all about your sex life." Luke scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up Hemmings!" Michael retorted back.

"Stop." I whined as I covered my ears with my hands.

"Guys stop! She doesn't feel good still, so keep your voices down."

"I'll be back in my man cave, Cal, you coming with?" Michael asked as he started getting up. Calum grumbled something inaudible, and followed Michael back. "I'm going to my bunk, call me if you need anything." And Luke saluted, then headed out.

"What hurts babe?"

"My ears and throat." I whined.

"Do you feel nauseous at all?"

I nodded no.

"Then, can you eat some eggs? Or try some at least?" Ash looked up at me. I nodded and he brought the scrambled eggs over. Setting the plate down in front of me, I took the fork and started to stab the eggs one by one.

I finished the helping of eggs before Ash even sat down to eat breakfast.

"Finished." I quietly mumbled.

And I pushed the plate away.

*time skip*

Ash and the boys and I decided to explore the city, you know stretch our legs a bit, while the bus stopped for gas.

"We should go there!" Michael pointed.

"You wanna get something there?" Calum asked Michael, to which he shook his head yes.

"Babe, you coming?" Calum asked Luke. Luke stared at Calum, and nodded along, grabbing Michael's hand, and they made their way across the street.

Leaving me and Ash alone.

"What do you wanna do now, since they left?"

"Back on the bus and cuddle and movie?"

"Let's go."

sry for the short chapters, i'm trying to get in as many chapters as i can b4 i leave on 5pm Sat, and won't be back til 3pm Mon.

so bear w me! :)

any theories or any ways to combine: Luke, Michael, and Calum??? into one name ?

comments make me happy 😊

a/n: hey y'all ch 18 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 19 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️