🫧 31 🫧

"are you okay?" ashton asked as he started driving back home. i was silent, how could i tell him that his best mate is hurting me? thoughts swirled around my brain.

"babe?" he asked again, but softly. i pushed the sleeve of my sweatshirt back and turned it around to expose it. lying it down in ash's sight line.

he looked down for a brief moment, and i felt another hand around my wrist. "what's this?" he asked, while still driving.

"what's what?" asking it while being completely oblivious to what he was talking about.

"this." he brought my wrist up to my eye-line.

"oh," i said while looking down. "that's michael's doing." i said quietly.

"why the fuck did he grab you?" he was starting to get angry. "he's like harassing me! and he disapproved of what i was wearing, even though calum specifically stated that it didn't matter what i could wear?!" i ranted, i just couldn't keep it in.

"i'm going to have cal and luke talk to him."

it was silent for the rest of the car ride.

i ran to the toilet as the wave of sickness went through me. ash was calling cal and luke to let them know of what happened.

i could hear yelling in the background, and i didn't like it. yelling was always a trigger for me, and i just hated it in general. so, when ash and i were fighting, i always tried my best to stay calm.

anyways, puking my guts up, was not what i had planned for this pregnancy. this pregnancy was going to kill me for sure. i'm sure of it.

i was laying down on the bed, trying to take a nap. but the sickness just kept bothering me. ash went outside to do his meditation for the day, so i couldn't bother him.

i tried to sleep for a little bit again, but nothing was working.

news flash, i was able to fall asleep, only to be woken up by cal and luke's yelling. i whined, because i was so uncomfortable, but i only wanted someone to hold me.

a quiet knock came, and the person let themselves in. "baby, luke and cal are here, they wanna talk to you." ash whispered.

"can't they just come up here?"

"no can do. i'll carry you downstairs?" he offered. fay took the offer.

"i'll be out back." ash turned and went outside.

"what did you two wanna talk about?"

"it's about michael. you might have heard ashton yelling down here earlier, well, we..."

"michael's out of our relationship, like he officially moved out." luke has his head down the entire time.

"and? are you two still dating?"

"yeah, we told michael we needed a break, after how he's been treating you, ever since you and ash started dating or when y'all took a break from social media."

luke chimes in, "we know that he helped you make dates for ashton two years ago, but he's changed."

"changed how?" i dared to ask the question.

calum says, "he likes ashton, like likes him."

"oh. i didn't ever know. sorry?"

"don't apologize, michael knew he had it coming for him. he and ashton went out on a couple of dates, before he started texting you."

"why are you telling me all of this?"

"because michael wants to talk to you, alone."

not a CLIFFHANGER!!
just another filler chapter. but yeah, that's all i gotta say.

i don't ask y'all questions anymore cuz i want y'all to make ur own assumptions and see if u get them right, idk 🤷‍♀️

- ASH 🤍🤍