🫧 34 🫧

week 7

"baby, wake up, we have a busy day today." ash whispered to me. "leave me alone." i mumbled into the pillow. "nope, can't." he pulled me into the light.

"what time is it?" yawning. "it's 9:35." "i wanted to sleep in longer." "sorry, i had to." as soon as she was familiar with her surroundings, she felt the nausea.

that woke her up real easily. she ran to the bathroom, and puked, again. ash was behind her, putting her hair up. "you're okay, it'll pass." he whispered.

"this sucks ash, and i'm only on week 7. i have 9 more weeks of morning sickness." she said as another bout went through.

"it'll be okay." he rubbed my back soothingly.

after a few minutes of not doing anything, she slowly backed away from the toilet. "you done?" ash asked. "don't say anything to jinx it." she said, slowly getting up, with ashton's help.

"i'll bring food up to you. if you want?" ash suggested. "no, i wanna go downstairs." she told him. "ok, alright, come on." he grabbed her hand, and led her downstairs.

"stay here." he told her. she sat on the couch, ready to sleep again. but then ash came back into the room.

"here's your breakfast." he gave her the tray and sat down next to her. it looked like ash quickly made waffles with a side of fruit.

while she ate, she sneaked ash pieces of strawberries. but he told her that they were for her. but she did manage to sneak a few pieces to him, despise what he said.

"wanna join?" he asked, as he was about to step outside for mediation. "yeah." she giggled and followed ash outside.

"you can do anything, but just be quiet for at least 20 minutes." he told her, and started. being quiet for 20 minutes wasn't as bad as she thought.

as ash did his mediation, she went back onto instagram and started to text that fan she encountered about 2 weeks ago.

@itsfayyy hey, u remember me? :)

@5soslover13 ofc i remember you, it's been a couple weeks, hasn't it?

@itsfayyy yeah, i'm so sorry, i've been busy, ash's been busy.

@5soslover13 oh no that's alright, i got my content already from ash proposing two weeks ago. how was it?

@itsfayyy honestly something i would never ever think would happen. we've been dating since the end of 2017 so yeah.

@5soslover13 yeah, you guys have been dating a long while. finally tho lol

@itsfayyy lol yeah, it's nice tho, we're already planning our wedding. :)

@5soslover13 that's amazing, i wish you all the best! but i gotta go, i'm going to very busy in like half an hour. thanks for talking to me, means the world to me!

after the little chat with the fan, she and ash went back inside. "so the planner wanted to know when our wedding is, so she can start putting dates in."

"well i would like it before the babies." i told him. "yeah, so maybe like december/january area? it'll be a couple months before you give birth, but also enough time now, to start planning."

"yeah, what day though?" "won't you guys be on tour?" "nope, remember covid happened, so no. we just have a lot of interviews and everything."

"do we want september?" "yeah, how about january 31, it's a friday, and it's in 4 months."

"you think we can get everything done?"
"i think so, and sierra has been dying to plan our wedding. so we can definitely ask her."

"totally, she'll love to."

"what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" i asked, as we were both on a walk. "just be with you. maybe a date later." he smiled.

we finished our walk a little bit before 7, and we wanted a movie night date. ash got the bedroom ready with blankets, movies, pillows, anything that was comfy really.

i got the snacks and sneaked a few of my concoctions in as well.

halfway through the movie, ash brought his phone out and was starting look at something. i didn't pay any attention to it. but then he showed me the phone.

we were approved to have our wedding in antibes, france. at this beautiful hotel, also expensive as well lol.

"are you serious? we put in that offer like at the beginning of 2020. i didn't think we would get it honestly."

"yeah, me neither, but now we do."

"how much did this cost us?" i asked.

"uhh $54,242, that's just the venue." he smiled sheepishly.

"ASH!"

"..sorry..?"

"no, it's fine, we're broke now lol."

"yeah, might have to dig deeper to pay for the rest of our wedding." he laughed at himself.

"how much do you make again?"

"hey! that is a very personal question! but i love you too much not to tell you."

"lmao, it's fine ashy." his face lit up with that nickname.

can you guess what we did the rest of the night? if your first thought is sex, then you are correct.

congratulations.

chapter is here !!
i've been working on this since 7am this morning.
literally had like 250ish words at 7:15am. yeah it's been a journey today

my day's been pretty meh, but here's a long chapter.

oooh guess what, i picked my classes out for next year, i'm a senior, omg 😭

- ASH 🤍🤍