🫧 36 🫧

week 13 - nov 11, 2020

"ash?" "yeah?" he asked, looking up from his book. "i love you." "love you too." he replied. but then he thought it was strange behavior for her.

"you good down there?" he asked. "yup. just thinking." "thinking bout what?" he asked, setting the book down on the nightstand.

"you know how the trio wants to try ivf? well they need an egg or something like that?"

"i know what you're saying and are you sure you wanna give them some of your eggs?"

"wait? you're not mad? i thought you would, honestly."

"i'm not."

"wait? okay, i can tell them now. thanks babe."

ash smiled as she walked out of their room, never could get enough of her.

*time skip*

she and ash were going to tell the trio that they were pregnant tonight, at dinner. the trio was coming over any minute now.

"ash! is the spaghetti almost finished?" "yeah, just putting the sauce on the top!" he yelled from the kitchen.

the door bell rang and she went to open the door. "ash! i might just steal your girl!" cal called out.

laughter started, it was good to be with the people you love. dinner started, michael kept pestering them to see what the three gifts on the table meant. fay and ashton weren't budging though.

finally after dessert, they all went into the living room, and calum spoke up.

"fay? did you talk to ash about it?" "yeah cal, he agreed." she smiled, then hugged him.

————
"we also have some news for you three." ash started off.

"does it have to do with the gifts on the table?" "yes michael, that's what they are for." i laughed.

"what are you doing there? open them." ash and i smiled to ourselves.

boxes were opened til cal said, "i freaking knew it!"

"you're pregnant!"

"wait. guys put them together." i told them. they did just that, and it took them a minute to figure it out.

"triplets!!" luke screeched out.

"i call being the godfather!"

"michael, you can't just take that position!"

not a CLIFFHANGER!!
these are getting harder and harder to get out. i'm kinda losing my inspiration, pls keep voting and commenting!! <3

- ASH 🤍🤍