🫧 41 🫧

jan 20, 2021 - week 23 - 2:43 am (sorry for skipping a bit)

she and ashton were sleeping side by side. after scaring ashton quite a lot, she was being on watch. ashton was keeping her by his side at all times basically. she enjoyed it though. she never really got protective ashton anymore.

she loved that she was back in his arms. it was 2:43 am and she was awake, the babies were kicking and she just wasn't feeling being in ashton's arms right at this moment. she quietly slunk out of bed and grabbed the car keys. she liked the fact that she was on a late night drive by herself.

because ashton wasn't letting her out of his sights, so this was the only way. she listened to so much music and she stopped by target to get some candy and then she went to mcdonald's and got herself a large fry and a chocolate shake. she was definitely going to get in trouble for this, but you have to some fun while you can, especially before having kids.

i was having so much fun, sitting out in the middle of the target parking lot, listening to music from carplay, that my phone went off. it was ashton. i got away for at least 25 minutes, and i made the executive decision to go back home.

"hey babe. i am sorry for worrying you, but i made the executive decision to come home, so yeah, i'll see you in 10 minutes." and i hung up after that. not letting him talk at all. i made it home, got rid of all my evidence and went back inside the house.

ashton was not in the living room, but he was in the bedroom. but when i went in there he was still sound asleep in bed, then who did i just call and say that too? or it could've been me, just me and nobody called me. i grabbed ashton's hand and squeezed it to let him know that i was scared/awake.

that was a little quirk he learned from me. that when i squeeze his hand at night i had like a nightmare or i had a fear. he caught onto it quickly.

like two years ago when we met i wasn't getting very good sleep and it would result in me sleep walking. one time i did this i walked out of my house and woke up and i was on the edge of some cliff, like what did i do. and then i realized when i got my license that one night i drove while sleeping.

i really don't know how i did that, and then i did a pretend phone call to someone, but i realized that i didn't even do that.

i looked at the clock and it was 3:21 in the morning, so i was out on my own for at 35 minutes. that's scary to think about, when all you did were sleeping and that's what you did. i squeezed ashton's hand, to let him try and get the hint again.

he groaned and rolled over in response. he opened his eyes and saw me squeezing his hand. him seeing that action made him wake up fully. as he woke up she fled the bed and started pacing the room, just mumbling.

"babe...?" he asked.

"did you call me at all?"

"i was asleep this entire time, what's going on?"

"i swear that i answered your call and then i hung up."

"what's wrong?" he was starting to get concerned.

"please don't hate me after i tell you this."

"baby i won't hate you after this, but you are starting to scare me." he was fully sitting up in bed.