🫧 21 🫧

"Fay! Talk to me! What did you mean when you said that your innocence has been taken away already? I'm not mad babe." Ash said walking towards me.

I wasn't having any of it though. But I reluctantly sat on the bed and didn't say anything. I couldn't believe I actually revealed that. He didn't need to know that, ever, I probably would've told him at the end of our life, you know when we're laying on our death beds. But that sure wasn't happening now.

"Fay! Babe! Talk to me! I'm not mad at you. It was a conversation that was going to come up anyways." Ash was trying to push me.

"I'm sorry Ash." I mumbled out.

"No, no, don't apologize, it's not your fault. How about we have a stay in day? Movie marathon? Room service? Does that sound nice?" Ash was trying to make me happy.

"Yeah, that's fine, we can talk about this tomorrow, and I'll explain everything."

He kissed my forehead, and got the tv set up with the movies. After that I was told to get pajamas on, while he called room service.

"Anything you want in particular?" He asked before I went into the bathroom.

"Cookie dough ice cream, and tropical skittles. Thanks."

"No, problem!" And he hopped away to the phone.

I changed out of my clothes from earlier, and put on a pair of tie-dye shorts, and one of Ash's bad t-shirts, which was obviously too big for me. I wore it anyways.

Walking out, I noticed that the place was filled with very subtle light, candles. And he had all the snacks on the bed, and the first movie was already set up.

"Come babe!" He pulled me by the arm, and led me to the bed. He pulled the covers up and jumped into the other side, and pulled me close, while also grabbing my choice of snacks.

"What movie is this?" I asked.

"Lion King."

Halfway through the movie he asked me, "feeling better?"

"Yeah, thanks Ash."

"Love you."

Love you too baby." And he kissed my nose.

short chapter, sorry

but this is NOT a cliffhanger chapter.

i've been getting mixed reviews that ppl don't really like my cliffhangers, so i'll try and lessen them. :)

a/n: hey y'all ch 21 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 22 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️