It's Been Years, But I'm Back

Hello everyone,

I wanna start off by expressing my gratitude for the people who have supported me and my fanfictions all throughout the years. I started sharing them on my Wattpad account when I was thirteen. It has been years indeed since I've last opened my Wattpad account.  And, it's been years since my last update on any fanfic I've written. So thank you so much for still being here.

I'm so so so sorry to keep you waiting for updates on any book I've written and I gave you nothing but broken promises. I owe you guys an explanation.

A lot has happened in my life–from going to college, to having problems in college, to having personal problems, to having a part-time job, then the COVID lockdowns come in. But since two years ago, I've had the pleasure of being employed in Post Production. The job is great and I love it because being in the film industry is what I've always wanted. I've been on multiple shoots and taping. I get to meet local celebrities in my country. However, my job can be pretty demanding and after a hard day's work, everyone is tired and I just sleep or play Stardew Valley on my Switch and fall asleep while doing so. Because of this, I had to let go of certain hobbies and past times like streaming games over at Facebook (yes, I also have a gaming account), knitting, reading, and of course, writing.

But I'm back now. And the reason why I'm back is somehow because of my job as well. I had this task at work where I have to write multiple synopses for this project we're working on. It's really been years since I've last written something so creative and just out of fun that it made me reminisce of how I used to write my fanfics.

So here I am... cringing at how I used to write and how crazy my mind was back then. But I was writing. My imagination and creativity was so alive. I missed that girl who was so excited to write and share what she came up with and she didn't mind what anybody would say.

I'm twenty-four now and it really has been a long time. I think it's time I write again and unleash my imagination and creativity through my writing again. I'm honestly still figuring things out. I'm rereading every book I've published here in Wattpad and I have not stopped cringing, but I will revise them as necessary. Some of the jokes or references are so out-dated and inappropriate to this day and age and I know better now and I've unlearned a lot of things already, I don't want my younger self to get cancelled. Much more my recent self be cancelled.

So to put it simply: I will reread and revise my fanfics as necessary, so new chapters or parts might not come as soon as we'd all expect.

The books I'm currently working on are:
- Shields vs. Flames
- The Valiant
- The Undaunted
Not in any order. The other active books will have to wait.

Once again, thank you so so so so much for the love and support you have given me. I hope you love twenty-four year-old Ronica as much as you have thirteen to fifteen year-old self

Until the next update!

~Ronica 💕