S01 Chapter 15: Confrontations

I edited this chapter and added a few more parts since I thought that the first part of the next chapter should be a part of this.

To my Wattpad sis, @koalagirlolive, I am once again making ANOTHER! dedication for you since you've given me an idea based on your comment on Chapter 13. You'll find out soon what idea was that in this chapter but I think I made it rather corny. So, bare with me.

Also, if any of you are a Hulk fan, go read @koalagirlolive's Bruce Banner FF 'Meeting the Monster'. It's actually very great!

Anyway, sorry for the long A/N. Enjoy the chapter!

=============================

(Maddy)

"You know, Maddy," says Johnny. "I thought you were all right. I thought you were not like all those women I've dated, modest, even. But there you are, flirting and kissing some other guy who's eighty-one years older than you in front of your boyfriend, twice."

I begin to shrink inside and feel very worthless of myself as he says that. I don't even feel mad at him.

"Hold on," says Steve with his hand raised at Johnny. "What the hell are you talking about? And who the hell gave you rights so you could come barging in our house and insult her?"

Johnny points his finger at Steve. "You know, Rogers, you really have to learn how things work these days." He points his finger at me. "She said 'yes' to me. But, that night, I saw you two chewing each other's lips on your rooftop."

Steve gives me a disappointed glare.

"That's right, Rogers. I'm her boyfriend. But, I'm guessing she told you otherwise."

"Is this true, Maddy?" Steve asks in a serious deep voice, giving me chills.

I can't speak due to a huge lump forming on my throat and due to the tears I'm trying to stop. But I have to. "Steve, I..."

Steve crosses his arms. "You what?"

"I'm sorry..." I can feel my chest tightening, I can't breathe.

"Will you shut the hell up with your sorry and apologies?" Steve exclaims. "Much less your 'I love you's'! You're making me look stupid every time I believe you."

"Do you even mean those things you tell me or are you just making me look stupid as him?" Johnny spits out.

I start to quiver and shrink a lot more. Their words; they're true but hurtful. Alas, I really can't blame them for those. But I mean every word I tell them with all my heart.

I couldn't stop my tears so I just turn around from them and sob.

"Come on, Maddy," says Steve. "Talk!" His voice, the way he addressed that just makes me a lot more fragile.

My eyes glow green and I can't handle it anymore. "Okay! Enough!" I exclaim as I turn around and face them with all my guts, pointing my finger at Steve. "I've been in love with you since I was thirteen but I couldn't say that to you until the other day. But when I told you that, you were innocent, you were blind about my relationship with Johnny. That was also the same day I said 'yes' to him. But when I told you that, to my surprise, you just smacked your lips to mine!"

"Then why the hell did you kiss me back?"

"For crying out loud, I've been in love with you for seven years! What did you expect?"

"But you were aware that you already have a boyfriend when you did that, were you not?" Johnny sounds as if he's going to explode.

"I'm new at this, okay?" I cry. "I've never had a boyfriend ever! I've never had one because I've never made that as a priority! I didn't give a fuck if my friends have theirs! Then, you came along and a few days later, you asked me to be your girlfriend. I didn't say 'yes' too soon because I know guys like you, Johnny. And I honestly felt bad for leaving you with no answer."