Tutor.

while seungmin  was showing felix around .suddenly felix bumped into someone and he fell.

FELIX'S POV

seungmin was showing me around and i can tell that i have made a friend . suddenly a boy came running towards me and i bumped into him and we both fell. i looked at the boy and my jaw dropped HE. WAS. THE .HOTTEST .BOY I.EVER SEEN our eyes locked for a minute and i swear it felt like hours .and then i came back to my senses and then he said something that made me blush.

CHANGBIN'S POV

minho kept bothering me about my nice looking chin. so i ran after him to tell him what my chin can do(it can shove a person to death) while i was chasing him i bumped into someone . i looked up and i was ready to beat the shit out of that person but i don't know how but i felt the time has stopped .the boy was a literal angel i couldn't help myself and i said something that i might regret "am i really straight ?"oh shit i said it out loud.

NOBODY'S POV

NEXT DAY

"jisung i need you to do me favour"

"yes mrs kang?"

"i need you to tutor some students "
"oh okay mrskang"

"i will give you the name later, Alright?"

"yes ma'am "

just when jisung turned he saw minho who was standing there in disbelief "mrs.kang! first i agree on having a tutor . but not this squirral!"

"mr.lee your parents have told me strictly! so may obey and behave!"

minho just mumbeled a 'whatever' and walked out.

"mrs.kang you know how he is! you saw it yourself.!"

"jisung pls not you too plus he won't be there alone and you are the president "

jisung sighed and walked out. my birthday is in two days! i wonder who my soulmate will be! we never know who my soulmate will be...

jisung called every student to his house for tutoring the student were :

scott

robin

minho

<3333333333333

that's it for today.

love ya~