Irritating

Jisung came close to minho's ear and whispered "I am sorry" jisung kissed minho's lips and broke it fast as possible "I didn't tell you to kiss him, minho I asked you"minho rolled his eyes and then kissed jisung softly and before breaking the kiss he licked the bottom lips of jisung. Jisung stood there frozen, blushing like a tomato.

"there you go"minho rolled his eyes at Julia "minho let's go! It's been a while"Julia pulled minho a bit.

"let's go then"minho went with Julia leaving jisung alone with his mom.

"Sweetie, is it okay if I leave? I need to company some guests" She awkwardly smiled to which jisung smiled and then nodded.

She left jisung alone "Ughh stupid minHOE!!" he stomped his feet when he saw minho laughing with Julia.  Then he banged his hand into the nearby wall causing it to hurt his hand"Ow! What am I doing..?" jisung looked around a bit more then he lost the track and went to the rooftop "wow it's peaceful here" he smiled when the cold breeze hit his skin.

"an angel? no, I must be hallucinating"jisung heard another voice from behind so he turned around and saw a boy with dark brown hair slicked back from one side. he was wearing a black suit, he was taller than jisung and he was handsome "Wh you might be?" jisung raised a brow "Oh my god it speaks!" he pointed at jisung with his index finger "sorry? But I am human just like you"jisung smiled awkwardly. "um sorry you were just looking pretty under the moonlight so I thought you were an angel, I kind of believe in fantasy you know" he scratched the back oh his head. "no problem but what are you doing here"

"I came here with my dad, my dad is the leader of the MN mafia group when he was busy talking to other people I ran off from there and here I am" he smiled 'I almost forgot that we were in a mafia gathering'jisung thought "my name is jade by the way" he extends his hand out "I am han jisung"jisung shook his hands with jade.

"from which group are you?"

"umm I am the soulmate of LK mafia's leader's son"

"wait Lee know got a soulmate"

'now, who is Lee know?'jisung sighed

"The dance is about to start, wanna join"  Jade bowed a bit and then looked at jisung "Sure"

<3

"The dance is about to start, wanna join"Julia extended her hand "Sure"

Minho stopped smiling when he saw jisung laughing with a boy he doesn't know 'Who is he?' minho thought.

Minho eyes met with jisung. there stared at each other in the eyes until Jade and Julia pulled them. Slow music started and everyone started moving slowly along with the melody. minho lost it when Jade placed his hand on jisung's waist pulled him closer and Sme goes for jisung when he saw minho tightening his grip on Julia's dress. "switch"minho whispered. Julia went to jisung and Jade came to minho "What do you think you are doing?"minho glared at Jade "Steal"  Jade smirked.

"what do you think you are doing"jisung glared at Julia "Stealing" she smirked. "switch"

jisung came to minho "What do you think you are doing, "they both said at the same time "You come with me "minho pulled jisung with him out of the stage "What is your problem? Don't you know that they are mafias! if you want to be dead then tell me I will do it gladly!"minho pinned jisung against the wall "what about you?! you bought me here just so you could leave me between so many mafias?!!"jisung pushed minho of him "ugh!! you are just so irritating!"jisung ran back inside "so are you!"

  if there will be any mistakes i am sorry for that

love ya~