Twins and Friends.

Jisung only thought of one thing 'Run' He told Seungmin to take care of the detention and ran outside until he was far away. he broke down, 'why out of all people, why does it have to be minho? he hates me!" someone tapped jisung on the shoulder "H-hey you are jisung right?" he turned around to see Felix, and he quickly wiped his tears "Wanna talk about it" Felix gave him a reassuring smile that he can trust him. jisung explained everything to him.

"Don't worry about it, I am sure you will get along at least not up to lovers but friends" Felix hugged jisung. which caught him off guard. he couldn't help but smile and hug him back.

"there's this thing I want to tell you" Felix broke the hug "My birthday is tomorrow and I am hoping for someone to be my soulmate"

"Really Felix!" Felix nodded

 "We are twins!"

"and friends!"

<3

THE NEXT DAY

"Good morning everyone....as you all know winter is soon going to come so before summer ends. the school council members and our respective teachers have decided that we are going on a trip....other information will be shared later on in your classes.." jisung was not like he always is. his eyes were a bit swollen and he seemed ..tired?

minho walked inside the school council room not even bothering to knock "Hey president I want to talk..alone" jisung understood and walked with minho "Hey listen I am saying this I don't want to be your soulmate but since you are my soulmate I will tell you that I am dating mia" just after hearing that jisung felt emotions building up, angry, sad and much more.

minho was about to walk off. jisung grabbed his arm. minho turned around "What now-"jisung eyes were filled with tears "L-look minho I also don't want to be your soulmate. but we can try and be friends? a-and I don't have a problem with you dating anyone and can y-you tell me what I did wrong that you hate me so much?" jisung looked minho. 

minho grabbed his collar and harshly pinned him on the wall "So you don't know huh? then try and figure it out yourself!" 

jisung pushed him "I was trying to be nice here but you are being an ass!" jisung left Minho.