Just everyone ignoring jisung's question.

silent fell over the calm, bubbly atmosphere because of a particular mention of a name. Chan looked at jisung and then looked down, he could feel the tears welling in his eyes at the sudden statement of someone he hadn't heard for a while. Besides that, that someone has to be none other than his soulmate.

"W-why are you guys silent?"jisung voice cracked."W-wait" Hyun-jin's eyes dilated as he realized.

"jisung you remember everything?!!" Hyunjin started crying all of a sudden, he ran up to jisung and hugged him after jisung nodded slowly. Everyone else stared at them confused. "Wait...when Jisung Hyung came back from Malaysia, does that mean he lost his memories or something ?" jeongin gulped "Yeah..."minho muttered. everyone froze until Chan came in front of jisung and smiled "jisung..."

"Dad..."

*SMACK!* 

"This was the time to be emotional but you just have to ruin it!" Chan huffed "Sorry hyung~now come on and give a hug" jisung opened his arms and Chan, changbin, and jeongin hugged the breath out of jisung "I love you Hyung!!!!!!"jeongin squished jisung's cheek. "Now come back every-" jisung tried to get everyone back to the topic but poor Felix and Seungmin who was confused the whole time.

"EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!" Felix screamed. minho sighed "Long story short, except for Seungmin and you, we were all friends including Woojin Hyung...then one day jisung witnessed something that is personal so I cannot tell you and just to protect me, he started ignoring the whole group. For my protection he went to Malaysia and just because of that people started making rumors about jisung and me being an asshole believed them. so I started hating jisung and when jisung was in Malaysia...."minho looked at jisung for his permission to say more to which jisung nodded "His brother got into an accident and this caused a huge shock to jisung and caused him to lose his memory. then he came back to Korea and as I was a player he thought I was going to bully him or something. from then..."minho explained the whole story to them how Hyunjin and he got into a fight and everything.

"Woah that's a lot to take in..." Seungmin stared at them in shock. "Now please can anybody tell me where is woojin hyung"