Approved

Minho wanted to give his best impression. So, here he is, In a fucking suit with a bouquet of sunflowers with sweets and men's and women expensive perfumes. He cleared his throat before knocking on the door. 1....2....3...And the door opened revealing Jisung in an oversized shirt with black shorts, glasses on, and messy hair. He rubbed his eyes sleepily before blinking to get the focus. Jisung almost slammed the door on minho's face when he saw his attire. "M-min hyung pfft-" He snorted "Jisung what the hell are you wearing?" Minho whispered- yelled "Me? what about you? why are you in a fucking suit?? My god.." Jisusng facepalmed. "W-what do I do now??" Minho panicked "No no, It's alright. come on in or they will be suspicious" Minho slowly, with trembling feet took a step inside. He instantly felt his body relax when Jisung placed a small kiss on his lips. Jisung gave him an assuring smile "Minho dear you're here?"It was Mrs. Han "Y-yes here I am!!" Minho cursed himself for shuttering.

Mrs. Han engulfed Minho in a bone-breaking hug with the speed of Sonic. Minho smiled when he felt the motherly warmth from her. Her mother was not a cuddly person. Ever since he was young he had this kind of fear that people would leave him. His parents were always not there for him, and that is why he changed so much when Jisung left. Although his mother has started opening up to him he is glad that she is. 

Mrs.Han broke the hug only to give him a gummy smile, sweet like jisung's. Now that minho saw her up from close, she looked a lot like Jisung even though she was a woman, just the features.

"Call me chae! Chae only, no aunt, no mRsHaN or some bullshit!" Minho was shocked by the way Jisung's mom talked. She is indeed a badass police officer. Minho only nodded, and Chae pulled minho by his wrist to the living room with Jisung following behind. Minho felt a lump forming in his throat when he saw a man with a bowl of snacks in his hands watching as if observing him sitting on the couch. "Jisung shoo!!" Chae shooed jisung away indicating to leave them alone for a talk. "Um, I am lee minho, 19. Jisung's beloved boyfriend and soulmate" Minho nervously smiled. The man who is most likely Jisung's dad raised his eyebrow and leaned a bit forward. Minho gulped "So...Do you like cats?" Huh? A weird question but Minho didn't seem to mind that. He instantly became serious and his eyes lit up "Yes I like- No love cats! I have three cats Soonie, Doongie, and Dori. they are my babies and will be our kids in the future!"

"Approved"

Minho almost jumped on Mr. Han.

Like seriously...

I was for ya'll to convince me to update but you guys ghosted me :(

I am now a bad bitch. I will no longer call my readers 'lovies'. I'll call them 'bishes ' and in the end...

EAT A EGG!