Look me in the eye

Minho bought his wrist to his face and saw the time "Where is he? It's time to go" minho started looking all around the venue when he went to the club area, his eyes dilated when he saw the figure he looking for alcohol in his hand "jisung! let's go"minho went to jisung and sighed when he saw the younger was drunk "mr mingo?"

"shh you can't say my name here"

"whyieeeee!~~"

Minho rubbed his temple and then carried jisung who kept kicking his legs in the air."ugh"

Minho placed him in the back seat of his car and started driving "minho?"

"yes?"

"Can you call me baby and kiss me again,"jisung said "What are you talking about baby?"minho smirked "I didn't know you drink but it seems that it was your first time. never knew you are gonna behave as that"minho chuckled. Minho stopped the car at a huge mansion that was similar to the earlier one but this one was black and white. He carried jisung inside and threw him on the couch "Minhooo ~"minho turned around and froze when he saw tears streaming down jisung's face "W-what happen?"

"Why do you hate me? *sob* i-i don't understand. W-why?!! I AM FUCKING FALLING FOR YOU!!! I hate when you hate me! I love you! Minho!! please!!! don't hate me! *hiccup*" minho stood there frozen. jisung came up to minho and held his shoulder and rested his head on minho's shoulder from the front hiding his face as he cry harder. "I am sorry for whatever I did! *sob*But please don't hate me!!"

"I tried to ignore those rumours but they came haunting me. One part of me started hating you but then the other...was waiting and waiting that when you will come back you are gonna look me in the eye and say that you l-love me b-but when you came back from Malaysia you...fucking ran away....."minho didn't notice when tears were streaming down his face.

"what Malaysia are you talking about? I never in my life went to Malaysia"

"What?" before jisung could reply he passed out. "whatever is this about I need to find out" minho wiped his tear and placed jisung on his bed and lay next to him before changing their clothes. he hugged jisung and tears started forming in his eyes again.

"I missed you sung"