Hacker?

Just the next day everyone started packing. Felix told them that woojin had been working at a  café in Australia and that's when he met him, in a café. He became friends with him in an instant as both of them shared the same bright and kind energy. He got to know that woojin had been living in a small apartment on rent and was working his ass off to earn a bit. Chan was really, REALLY nervous. he even bought some gifts as an apology but that was not the thing that was ticking him off, it was, whether woojin was dating someone or not. Well, it was not like he was gonna ask woojin instantly to date him or something but it was still tugging his heart.

Here comes the day, they will leave for Australia today.

Felix was beyond happy to be a tour guide. Hyunjin kept ranting about this trip as Seung-min and his honeymoon as they were new soulmates, you can say. Again, Chan was nervous. Jeongin was excited to meet his mom- I mean- woojin. Jisung was depressed and it was not in a funny way, his overthinking ass was blaming himself for all the mess and he was devastated because he thought that minho has no feelings for him. and Minho, he had...planned something.

He had been planning to confess to jisung and he thought why not in Australia? God have given him the answer itself as on the night when jisung got drunk he spilled the tea himself. He simply said 'I am fucking falling for you' right at minho's face without even knowing.

With an evil grin minho pulled his phone out and started texting.

My shitty soulmate

My shitty soulmate:

Hey~

Today i am gonna pick you up for airport 

and i wont take no as an answer.

Jisung:

Bro what-

But okay no worries

Name change to 'My imaginary bf'

yes or no

Name changed to 'My imaginary bf'

My imaginary bf:

DID YOU JUST BRO ZONED ME!!???

Read at 6:16

HEY!!!

DON'T LEFT ME ON READ!!

Okay~

At least read this

i am going to pick you up at 10am

k?

Read at 6:27

jisung:

mhm~

A smile crept it's way in jisung's way as he read his soulmates given text. He did a happy dance and then went to do his morning routine.

~

"Gift? check! Perfume? check!" minho checked in a somewhat paper that includes some kind of list. He smiled when he checked the last thing and looked at his car. "you're wipped for him aren't you? you are even getting your car ready just for him" seungmin smirked 

"well well my little hacker. you decided to show up at Lk mafia base?" minho smirked.

"well, what can i say? i need to make sure that you are not doing anything wrong while you are playing your mafia role cause i know you won't kill anyone who is not related to any illegal stuff and now that you are going to marry my best friend i need to be 10% more protective" seungmin wiggled his eyebrow.

"no need, i'll win his heart without leaving a scratch on his heart and i  kill everyone who is related to illegal stuff and......if they dare to mess with jisung"