Lee Jisung

jisung unconsciously started fidgeting with his fingers which seemed to be noticed by minho. minho opened the door for jisung and pulled him out by his hands "Stop this." Minho held jisung's hand in his own "What do you mean?"

"just don't be nervous I am here"minho smiled making jisung blush. They walked inside a massive Mansion whose interior as well as exterior was of white and golden flakes making it look elegantly rich.

It had a fountain typically there in the white rose garden." this is beautiful"jisung muttered "It's my parents"

"you don't live here?" jisung looked at minho "No, I have my mansion"minho smirked "Wow.."jisung looked around with his big doe eyes making minho chuckle. When they stepped inside some kind of hall their eyes met with a lady dressed in red, white, and golden. Her eyes widened as she saw jisung leaving the poor boy confused for the thousand times in this story."Minho!!" she came running towards minho and hugged him who hugged her back.

Jisung gritted his teeth at the sight and then smiled when the lady turned and looked at jisung."Minho, is he your boyfriend?"

"yes, but not only a boyfriend but...my soulmate as well"  Her eyes flew wide open and she looked at minho and jisung in complete shock "Oh m-my he looks so fragile in front of you so I will not allow you to date this cutie, You dumbass is gonna hurt him"

"Mom!~"minho stomped his feet like a child "Fragile in front of him? Excuse me but you don't know how-"

"how much we love each other right baby?"minho held jisung waist and whispered the last word "Yes umm?"jisung pinched minho from behind "Ow!"

"I am lee maria, mother of lee minho, you can call me Mom" she smiled. Jiang facepalmed internally for being jealous of her."okay Mom"jisung smiled widely making a cute heart on his smile.

"his name is lee jisung- i mean han jisung"

"Okay han jisung soon to be lee jisung"minho and Melee laughed making jisung blush"Tell me about yourself"

"I am 18 and we go to the same school, some of our classes are the same. I am the school president and the leader of the school council and minho's tutor" jisung smiled."you are smart aren't you? Unlike this brat" Mrs. gently smacked the back of minho's head "What about your parents sweetie?"

"uhh m-my parents t-they-"

"Minho!!!!!!!!"Jisung got cut off by a high pitched voice. they turned around and saw a girl around their age in a light blue fitted dress. She came running towards minho and jumped on him. jisung smiled at the thought of her being minho's sister. "Julia?!"minho broke the hug and held her by her shoulder "Hello~surprise!!" she smiled

"jisung this is Julia, my best friend. julia. this is my soulmate, han jisung"minho introduced. jisung smile dropped and turned into a frown when he heard the word 'best friend' "You got your soulmate?" she furrowed her eyebrow. "why are you sad about it?"jisung smirked "Oh he didn't tell me that is why" she smiled again but it looked obvious that it was a fake one "so are you guys dating or something?"

"Yeah"

"I don't believe you" she smirked "Kiss"

i am so sorry i didn't posted so for my apology i will post 3 or 4 chapter today

love ya~