The letter.

22 Sep

Jisung and minho talked things out and were now on good terms but still, neither of them confessed. It was now Monday which meant they had to go to school today. Jisung was very excited, no more fight with minho, no more troublemakers causing them trouble and now that he got his memory back he was eager to greet Chan and changbin with a big hug ,most of all today was Seungmin's birthday which sounded like good occasion but to jisung, it was making him anxious cause it was not just an ordinary birthday. it was Seungmin's 18th birthday and jisung couldn't help but be worried about his dear friend Hyunjin. 

Just like always he did his morning routine and went to the bus stop hoping to see the couple but the sight made him run to Seung-min who looked very worried and was busy making calls that made it evident that the other was not picking up. "what happen?!"jisung choked out "i didn't see Hyun-jin from the morning and he is not picking up. The worst part is he left a letter behind"Seung-min eyes welled up with tears. "Shh don't cry, don't cry. everything is going to be alright. Just show me the letter" jisung spoke as gently as possible as If he spoke louder the boy in front of him would shatter into pieces. 

gooooooooooooood mooooooooooorrniiiing my puppy!!
I hope you slept well btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I love you so much that you can't even imagine but things can't go our way, right? just like jisung fell in love with minho and Felix fell in love with changbin, I am afraid that the same will happen to you and I'll be left heartbroken. so to not face that I made a decision by putting a stone on my heart and I hope you can forgive me.

So we should break up and it's better if you move on cause that is for sure gonna happen in the future so before that it's better if we should end this. the sooner the better but don't worry I still love you, I am still head over heels for you.

I am not moving away or anything it's just you won't see me at school often and I am sorry to say but please tell jisung that we can't be friends anymore.

I love you all.

I love you Seungmin

Best of luck for the future and let me tell you I used to, still, and will love you.

Goodbye.

-Hyun-jin