Explanation

Jisung's outfit

The outfit was nothing much but was not less also

The outfit was nothing much but was not less also. Hyun-jin forced him to tuck his t-shirt in showing his slim waist. 

jisung's hair and earing

<3

"damn jisung you look...yummy" Felix beamed "Felix!"

"what! I don't know what to say" Felix defended "Now that's more like it" Hyunjin flipped his hair "Mhm" jeongin hummed."imma go to minho hyung now" jeongin was about to go when jisung stopped him "No wait!"

"what happen hyung?" jeongin asked "t-tell minho to wear something comfortable and carry a water bottle with him," jisung said making Jeongin smirk "You worried about him?"

"no I meant to tell everyone!" jisung became red as a tomato. suddenly the door slammed open revealing a sweaty minho "Ji-" minho stopped in his tracks when he saw jisung. His jaw dropped to the ground. he felt his cheeks burning up for a reason when he saw jisung in somewhat baddie clothes "M-Minho?"

minho shook the thoughts off "My ring started to glow but it didn't hurt". "minho not now"Seungmin pushed minho outside "now jisung you need to explain"

"What?" he changes the subject "First you were worried about minho then, minho came running telling that his ring started to glow BUT it didn't hurt and do you know what is reason?" seungmin raised his eyebrow. all of them shook their head "it glows whenever their soulmate is thinking about them in a good way or probably blushing" this made jisung blush again.

"explaination now." seungmin said sternly

"ohh it's just jisung is starting to fall for him" felix said casually.

sorry everyone my updates has been slw and small

the reason is because i have selected for some competitions and i have to practise real hard for it

love ya~