Producer

Running.

That is what minho has been doing for the past 15 minutes.

Jisung.

That is what he is looking for. Restrooms, Library, Basketball court, Medical room, Ground, school garden, All classes, He had checked everywhere. Even Chan, changbin, and Felix are looking for him everywhere but no, Jisung is nowhere to be found. 

Every minute passed and Minho's heart sped up. Hair sticking to their foreheads because of sweat. "Where is he?!" Felix groaned. "Have we checked everywhere?" Changbin wiped Felix's sweat from his sleeve cupping his face. 

"Yeah-Wait we haven't checked the cafeteria yet" Chan stated. They had their fingers crossed. Minho sped up leading them. When he entered, he searched for his soulmate and there he was. The sight almost made minho faint...out of relief. Jeongin is sitting on the table sulking and Jisung stuffing his mouth with chocolate cake making him look like a quokka. 

Other's shoulders also fell when they saw him. Minho approached them "What's happening? And why did you text me that you are dying?!! I was so worried!!!" Minho's hug was about to be the reason for jisung's death but was not when Jisung tapped his shoulder indicating he couldn't breathe. Minho pulled away before leaving a soft kiss on his lips.

"So today I lost my wallet and I really wanted a chocolate cake and then I saw jeongin! I asked him to buy me but this disrespectful brat simply denied it. He even smacked me that is why I texted you I was dying. But then I taught him a lesson and he said bye to his wallet and bought me the cake" Jisung grinned cutely. Minho didn't know if he should laugh or cry.

He signed and pulled Jisung by his wrist with him. Jisung didn't question anything and just followed him smiling. Minho stopped in an empty classroom. "Jisung-" Before minho could say more jisung kissed his cheek and grinned. "What was that for?" Minho chuckled at his boyfriend's cute behavior "Nothing just wanted to" 

"Aw, okay now let me finish" Minho turned serious catching jisung's attention "Is..is something bothering you?" Minho hesitated a bit. "No hyung" 

"Tell me the truth sungie" He pleaded a bit "Actually...My parents..they want me to become a doctor but...I don't want to. I-I want to be a producer w-with Chan and Changbin Hyung" Minho's eyes softened "Did you talk to them?"

"No.I can't..I am scared" 

"I will talk to them for you and it's time for you to introduce me to my parents-in-law" Minho wiggled his eyebrow.

"I'll bite you"

"Please do"

"No cuddled and kisses for a month"

"Oka-wait no!! Jisung come back!!! "

We Never Know // Minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें