Jeongin!

"everyone double-check if have taken your belongings!" Jisung stood up in the front." so. annoying" minho groaned "Minho!" minho looked out of the window to see changbin and Chan yelling, who were on a diff bus ." come down mate!" Chan yelled in English. "yes minho Hyung!" someone unfamiliar smiled showing his dimples "Jeongin!?" both Seungmin and minho yelled.

 "yes minho Hyung!" someone unfamiliar smiled showing his dimples "Jeongin!?" both Seungmin and minho yelled

kim jeongin

17

best friends with chan, changbin, minho

seungmin's brother

baby of the group.

they both looked at each other. "how do you know my brother?!". "Brother?! Since when do you have a brother?!" Hyun-jin shooked Seung-min ." always you just didn't ask me" Seungmin removed Hyunjin's hand and looked at minho. "I can't believe our jeongin is your brother"

"He is not yours!" Seung-min ran off the bus and straight (gay) went to jeongin who awkwardly smiled "What are you doing here in the first place?!" 

"hyung i am friends with them and they invited me" jeongin pouted."innie they are not good" seungmin stated. "you don't know anything and i have known them for five years they treated me like their kid!" jeongin snapped at his brother. 

"okay fine....but if they hurt you i will make sure to cut their foot and make them eat it!" seungmin glared at chan."you are scaring me"hyunjin said hiding behind felix who was hiding behind jisung who was hiding behind his bag. 

"okay everyone, let's go inside we need to divide students" jisung clapped his hand. everyone obeyed jisung and went inside. there was a stage which was decorated with flowers. jisung went on the stage "okay everyone i am tellin the name for campus no.1 pls listen carefully and take your leave to your campus"

campus no.1

soon bok

hee young

jae

mia

james.

****

*****

<3

campus no.9

christopher bang

lee minho

seo changbin

hwang hyunjin

han jisung

hyun-woo

lee felix

kim seungmin

kim jeongin

the whole campus 9 groaned after hearing the names except jeongin and chan."and if you have a soulmate then you are roomate with them if they are in your group...." jsiung eyes widen as he read the speech and looked at minho. "now you may disperse.."

campus 9 went inside their campus and was looking around "hey you must be jisung hyung right?" jeongin tapped jisung's shoulder "yes and you are jeongin my best friends brother?"

"yes, hyung you are intersting wanna be friends?" jeongin pulled his hand out. jisung grabbed his hand and pulled him in a hug making jeongin yelp. "course" jeongin smiled.

<3

"hey minho where are you going?" jisung called minho "in the kitchen to sleep" minho gritted his teeth "why? you don't know our room number or something?" jisung asked "no fucking hell, i know it. i just don't wanna be with you " jisung would be lying if he said that didn't hurt. suddenly jisung's ring started glowing and became deep red " OW!" jisung's ring started to burn.

minho quickly went to jisung and held jisung's hand  "what happen!?"

jisung held minho's both hands and placed one on his face and the other on his ring. the ring was started to get back normal.

jisung looked at minho with teary eyes and fixed their position. minho was still looking at jisung with wide eyes and then looked at jisung's hand saw jisung's index finger which was red.

i-i am sorry "jisung looked down. "WHAT HAPPEN?!" everyone came downstairs running "i heard you screeming sungie is everything okay?!" felix went over to jisung and looked at him up and down searching for any injury then his eyes landed on his hand "MINHOE! WHAT DID YOU DID?!" chan yelled making everyone flinch at the sudden anger "i did nothing! his ring starting glowing all of a sudden making it burn his hand!" minho pointed at jisung.

"that is why i am asking! what did you do or said!?" chan said. "i said i will sleep in the kitchen cause i don't wanna be near him" minho said.

"the ring only starts burning when your soulmate say or do something that cause the other soulmate to get hurt" chan rubbed his temple.