Pool party

"Can I ask you something?" Both Chan and woojin said at the same time. The whole Skz were still in the café. It's been 3 hours but for them, it felt like 15 minutes. Warm atmosphere, laughing, Chatting, Everything was perfect. Just when the eldest of the group said at the same time everyone got to silence. "It's coming!" Felix whispered-yelled to changbin to which his soulmate just smiled and patted his arm.

"You go first" Woojin motioned him to speak, but Chan insisted "Okay, okay, okay! You say it at the same time even if you are not able to understand the other okay?" Jisung titled his head "Okay..."
"On the count of three"

"Three..."
"Two..."

"One!"
"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Are you still single?" 

Neither of them expected this so they shyly answered "Yes, yes I am single" Woojin smiled, hoping the other's answer would be yes. "Yes as well, I would love to be your boyfriend!"

"YAY!!" The group broke into cheers. For a minute Chan's smile dropped and when they asked what had happened he said woojin lived in Australia now but he didn't wanna leave him to this minho asked woojin whether he was willing to come back to Korea to which woojin said yes but how. Minho smiled and told them to not worry.

 "Come back, everyone!! Okay so we have  5 more days left and I have planned a pool party at a resort!!" Minho announced making everyone cheer "My bro is loaded!!" Changbin whistled.

  ~

  The pool party was just above the hotel they were staying at. Everyone was extremely excited about it. "How do I look?" Felix opened the door without any warning "JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK- Felix?" Jisung almost tripped over nothing. "Geez no need to be so dramatic. Now tell me how do I look?" Felix batted his eyelashes "Damn I am sure changbin is gonna eat you tonight~" Jisung wiggled his eyebrow. Felix was wearing a tank top with a green shirt on top and for the bottoms, he was wearing Light green shorts matching his shirt "Shut up~ What about you? What are you gonna wear?" 

"Probably an oversized sweater and jeans?" 

"At a pool party?" Felix looked at jisung with a disappointed face "I guess? Besides I don't know how to swim" Jisung shrugged "Seriously? It doesn't matter. Now come on lemme dress you up!!" 
"Oh no" Jisung was too late.

RIP

It's the end of We Never Know.

Kidding! Jisung was surprised by himself. He felt pretty. Felix made him wear a light pink shirt with Two buttons from up undone and one from down with black shorts. Felix added pink lens sunglasses with it. "Don't you think it's a bit...revealing?" 

"Nope"

"What do you mean nope?! My upper body feels completely naked! My chest and abdomen are fully revealed!!" 

"C'mon!! please for mee!???" Felix gave him his best puppy eyes to which in the end jisung agreed. When they noticed it was time, the party will start they took their leave.

Jisung didn't expect to see minho just in his shorts. His masculinity displayed perfectly under the sunshine. If only Hyunjin didn't closed jisung's mouth he would've drooled "Stop drooling " Hyunjin shook in head and pushed jisung towards minho making him fall into minho's arms "Hey you okay-" Minho stopped functioning when he fully saw jisung's clothes. He gulped and continued "You good?"

"Y-yeah" Jisung glared at Hyunjin from behind. All of a sudden their rings started glowing because they both were blushing "Minho~" 

Jisung rolled his eyes 'No, no again'

Julia.