School garden?

"This has to be a joke!" jisung gripped his hair in frustration "Seung-min you calm down, let me call minho hyung" jisung looked over at Seungmin who gave him a confused look "Later"jisung dialed minho's number waiting for the other to response.

"Hello, Hyung?!"

"Hello Jisung what happened?!"

"hyung Hyun-jin is missing since morning and he left a letter that is filled with some dramatic shit that is making me cry"jisung whined 

"Calm down and come to school and show me the letter then, I'll see okay?" minho tried to reassure him. Poor Seungmin who was worried before was now confused as well at the fact that minho was comforting jisung.

they both took the bus and straight went to school. They both ran inside and were not shocked to see jeongin there as the latter told them that he joining Jyp as well.

Jeongin frowned when he saw how his brother was a mess right then. Minho grabbed everyone's attention "Listen Let's separate our ways to look for Hyunjin and I am sure that he is in the school only. I read the letter and I have some clue where Hyunjin might be"

"I'll come with you Hyung!"jisung joined minho "Did I miss something?"jeongin looked at them confused "Me and Changbin Hyung are gonna look that way"

"huh!? what is happening?"

"Later,"jisung, minho, Felix, and changbin said at the same time "I'll go with Chan" Seungmin joined Chan, and with that, they all separated their ways.

Minho led the way and jisung followed him like a lost puppy "The school garden?"

short chapter? ik ik

The reason why I am not posting daily or in the future, I am not going to is because of my exams so I am sorry.

WTF HOW DID THIS SHIT GET 1.4K?!! I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART<3333333

LOVE YA~