An idiot

"You damn player!!" Jisung gripped minho's collar and pulled him face to face. "Wha-"
"You're still dating Mia, aren't you??!! Then why the hell are you fooling around Julia?!! Leave them the fuck alone!! Those girls-Ugh!! Minho is something wrong with me??!! Am I ugly?! Am I not smart enough?! Y-you don't like nerds?! Fine! I'll be a bad boy! But still, if you choose to be a player then I-" Minho cut Jisung off by slamming him on the wall and kissing him. Jisung's eyes flew wide open. He felt his heart pacing up. Minho backed and looked jisung in the eye "Listen to me." He said glaring at jisung. Jisung gulped but managed to nod. 

"I don't like Julia, Mia, or any other boy or girl! But I do have someone in my heart but that someone is stupid yet smart, dumb yet intelligent, An idiot yet the most beautiful person I ever met in my life!! And you know what? The thing that I love about them is that They are a nerd! A stupid, cute nerd!" Minho panted because of all the screaming. He paused when he saw Jisung's eyes filled with tears. He wiped his left eye "Y-you Already h-have someone in your heart??" Now tears were streaming down his chubby cheeks.  "God..let me add one more thing he is an obvious idiot" Minho groaned. "It's you jisung...who I love. It's only you" Minho managed to say the words out loud. 

Jisung couldn't believe ears "You- me? How- what? Justhowthefuckididn'trealiseit?" Jisung said it so fast that it made minho chuckle "Calm down baby~" An evil grin formed on minho's face. "N-not now!! I need to process this shit!!... OH MY GOD!! LEE MINHO LIKES ME BACK!! WHAT???!! AHHHHH!!!" All of a sudden minho's door opened revealing all their friends "Hi?" Hyunjin awkwardly waved. "We may or may not be eavesdropping on the whole conversation" Jeongin flashed an innocent smile "Continue" Changbin grabbed a popcorn out of nowhere.

"Minho hyung you were...uh what was that word Seung-min?" Felix nudged Seungmin's shoulder "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" 

"Yeah, that! Wait what the hell is that?" 
"extremely good"
"Yeah..hyung you were Supermajxagahc..Extremely good...I guess"

"Back to the topic!! Minho and jisung continue!!" Chan chopped his hands in the air "So? Han jisung, My beloved soulmate whom I used to hate the most and now I love the most. My squirrel, My baby, my nerd...My soulmate will you be my boyfriend?" Minho's eyes shined like it held the universe. Minho felt tears falling from his eyes. But if anybody thought that the tears were of sadness, Let me tell you, It was quite the opposite. Those tears held emotions, Emotions of being betrayed, Emotions of loneliness, and course guilt, love, and hatred as well. 

Jisung stared at him with wide eyes before crossing his arm "No" He simply said. "CONGRATU- What the fuck?!!" Felix was ready to pluck every jisung's hair out. "Huh? Why jisung??" Minho eyes now held panic "Before properly confessing you called me an idiot multiple times" Jisung pouted "Really?" Minho blinked his eyes "Yes"

"You know what? You're my boyfriend!! whether you like it or not" Minho pecked jisung lips and laughed at his brand new boyfriend's reaction. Jisung gasped and pecked minho on the lips as well. Everyone broke into cheers.

Minho hugged Jisung tightly before breaking the hug but not the distance "I hate you" Minho smiled

"I hate you too" A kiss.

Edit: LOVIESS TODAY 'WE NEVER KNOW' WAS AT #5 IN MINSUNG!!

Please don't kill me if that's not what you expected :(

If you like it don't forget to share your opinion in the comments <3  

Love ya~