Filled but Missing

Just like minho thought, they saw Hyunjin in the school garden holding a light pink rose in his hand, looking at the blue sky, his eyes filled with nothing but sadness "HYUNJIN!!" Hyunjin perked up when he saw jisung and minho. 'What are you two doing here?"

"HOW COULD YOU?!!" jisung cried "Hey hey calm down" minho pulled jisung back and went in front of Hyunjin "Before anything, I am sorry Hyunjin" Hyun Jin's eyes dilated.

 "I am truly sorry for the way I reacted like a kid but please forgive me I was immature. please Hyunjin, give your favorite hyung a chance"minho pouted. "Ew don't do this and you, 're not my favorite hyung practically but.....I am sorry too" Hyunjin smiled "It's not your fault Hyunjin"

"Really?"

"Yes, Now let's go"

"Where?"

Minho pulled Hyunjin with him with jisung following along "Now go get your man"

Hyunjin and Seungmin's eyes locked and something happened neither of them expected.

Hyunjin and Seungmin's ring started shining brightly almost blinding everyone. after a minute or two it stopped and their ring took a color, purple. They both read the name out loud and smiled brightly after hearing each other names from their brand new soulmate. "Seungmin..."

"Shut up, don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't come near me" Seungmin huffed "Minnie!!" Hyunjin ran up to Seungmin and crushed the poor puppy with a hug that held a lot of feelings, feelings of being heartbroken, feelings of getting alone, and feelings of insecurity.

"I am sorry."

"No, I am sorry"

"For what?"

"For not being there with you Hyunjin"

"You were always there for me Seungmin"

Their happy moment broke when jisung crashed at them crying dramatically "You're crying?"

"Yes! Cause you're both worth a million to me" minho smiled at his soulmate's words. Jeongin couldn't hold longer and joined the hug and soon after Changlix repeated the action of course no hug without their hyung so Cahn joined the hug as well.

they all parted a little and looked at minho who was smiling at them fondly "Hyung come on!"jeongin motioned minho to join the hug. minho looked at jisung and their eyes connected, jisung smiled and nodded. Minho ran up to the group and joined.

"I always thought that this soulmate shit can't choose who we love but it's just fate who brings two people together because fate plays its game and it knows which particular person is going to fall for the other so they came up with a name...' soulmate' so the two people won't run away from the other" Seung-min smiled.

'Now I feel that the hole in my heart is already filled but..something feels missing, wait..."jisung thought

"where's woojin hyung?"

I am sorry but if you are uncomfortable then pls don't read any further and don't make any hate comments toward woojin

love ya~