Soulmate found!

Jisung blocked the two apart "Minho I think this is enough!" jisung glared at minho "No! I will not go from here until you go to the principal and tell him not to give me detention!"

"but I don't even know what are you talking about!" jisung was starting to get angry. "you-" before minho could say anything. changbin dragged minho out.

"what the hell were you doing there?!' changbin said "Oh that Mr. smarty pants over there just lied and got me detention for the whole month!" Minho runs his hands through his hair. "Minho he might despise you but we both know jisung was not like that and I am sure he is still not like that!" changbin dragged minho to the cafeteria.

mia came up to Minho's table "Minho! you know what I just heard from jisung!"

minho didn't want to admit but he wanted to know what he said "You know what I will just tell you he said 'Did you see that look on his face when he came, he must be feeling nice to get detention' I feel really bad for you minho. I don't know what you did but I know that it is not your fault" minho clenched his fist.

"stop talking rubbish, Mia! we all know that jisung will never say that to anyone!" changbin slammed his hands on the table." whatever if you don't want to believe then don't" With that Mia left smirking.

"what is this all about?" Chan asked.

"hyunjin what do you mean by you were FRIENDS?" jisung looked at Hyunjin who had his head down" We got into a fight...I don't want to talk about it"

"okay?" seungmin said

"so let's take a round, shall we" jisung fixed his president badge and dragged his best friends with him.

THE NEXT DAY

jisung woke up by the alarm at 5:00. he stretched and walked into the bathroom"  Wait....... I am forgetting something?" jisung thought for a while before realizing it was his BIRTHDAY, his 18TH BIRTHDAY. he will finally get his soulmate. "OMG OMG OMG! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!" jisung quickly quieted down as he remember his parents were still sleeping.

jisung's outfit

he put a little effort into his outfit today and went downstairs without making his parents.

"JISUNG!" hyunjin tackled jisung "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jisung tapped Hyunjin's shoulder to let go cause he was not able to breathe. "Happy 18th birthday sungie" seunmin said.

it has been a whole day and jisung didn't find his soulmate yet. he was starting to get nervous but when he was walking to his next class he  heard minho and his friend laughing loudly, without looking at them he went to his class. When he took the seat he saw his ring glowing, he started looking around to see who his soulmate could be when suddenly his ring stopped glowing. jisung eyes widen as he saw his ring has changed it's color it was now red.

he was a bit disappointed that his soulmate is younger or so he thought...

the school was about to come to its end when jisung was given the duty of detention students.

he walked inside the room and his eyes made an eye contact with 'someone' before his ring started shining again and this time the name appeared and not only his ring was shinning but that 'someone's' ring was also shinning. both read the name out loud and looked at each other in disbelief.

han jisung

ring colour-red

his soulmate-...........

lee minho.

love ya~