Sneak in

"I'll try to approach him, I know there is something wrong" Hyunjin sighed "There is nothing wrong Hyun-jin, jisung was cold-hearted and he still is! he played with our feelings!"

"MINHO!, Don't you dare talk about him like that!!" Hyunjin grabbed minho by his collar. "I am going to talk to him and none of you can stop me!!"

"Hyun-jin calm down!"  Chan seprated Hyunjin and minho "No! what Hyun-jin is saying is right!!"Chan's boyfriend defended "You have got to be kidding me!"changbin shouted.

"Hyun-jin if you will go to jisung break our friendship and don't cross paths with us ever"minho glared at Hyunjin. "fine then. I am going"

Hyunjin ran outside into the school garden and let the tears escape from his eyes "Hey are you okay?" Hyun-jin turned around and saw a boy with red hair, smaller than him. "you were crying so I decided to check up on you, I am Kim Seung-min by the way" Seungmin smiled.

<3

"hi jisung" Hyunjin waved "Hello? Who are you?"hyunjin eyes widened but he gathered himself and continued "I am Hyunjin wanna be friends?"

"Sure"

present

Minho opened his eyes only to see a sleeping squirrel in front of him. Suddenly he felt an urge to poke his cheeks so he did so. He poked twice then thrice and then he continued until jisung scrunched his nose and woke up. "what are you doing..."jisung stood sit and held his head in his hand "Did I drink? My head hurts so much"

"wait here I'll bring you pain killer"minho went outside to bring the pain killer then he heard jisung scream. "WHAT HAPPEN?!"

"What did we do last night?!"jisung covered himself with the blanket "What do you mean?"minho looked at him confused then the realization hit him "Ohh that, I just changed your clothes nothin more"minho smiled "Why did YOU change my clothes"

"you have changed in front of me so it's no problem"minho rolled his eyes "But you had a blindfold on!"jisung unconsciously puffed his cheeks "aw look at you"

"What?"jisung glared at minho "Nothing, you can stay here I need to go somewhere okay?"

"why would I stay here?"

"because I don't think you want to go out in this hangover"'

"fine"

Minho grabbed his car keys and was about to leave when jisung stopped him "When will you be back?"jisung played with his sleeve "Um I don't know but I'll be there early then I'll drop you off. Do you know how to drive?"

"minho i just fucking turned 18"jisung looked at him unamused "And you drank yesterday "minho stuck his tongue out and ran "YOU-"

~

Minho took his phone out and dialed a number "Hey chan hyung"

"hi minho, what's up?"

"i need your help"

"WHAT?!"

"You heard it right you and changbin needs to go to jisung's house and find out where his parents work or where they might be right now"

"fine but how we will sneak in?"

"by the window~"

"Okay then mate thank you for the trouble"

"your most welcome"minho chuckled

Chan and changbin were standing in front of jisung's house rethinking their decisions if they should go or not "chan hyung lift me!"changbin smirked "Okay shorty"  Chan smirked when changbin frowned. they placed a ladder against the window and started climbing making sure nobody is looking. Changbin who was in front tried to open the window "it's locked!"changbin whispered "Then we need to think of anything else"

"We need to go by the door but we need to break it" chan suggested "Are you crazy?! how we are gonna fix the damage?"

"that's minho's problem"

"right..."

changbin and chan backed up a bit before running with full force towards the main gate hoping to break the door instead the door suddenly flung open causing them to fall right on their shoulders "Don't open your eyes. This is time we are gonna be dead. D-E-A-D. dead meat!"changbin closed his eyes tightly "I have heard that jisung's parents are police officers! we are gonna rott in jail"chan as well closed his eyes "changbin?" changbin opened his eyes when heard a familiar voice that belongs to none other than his soulmate "lix?"

"What are you two doing" Felix raised an eyebrow resting his hands on both sides of his waist." um we were here to visit jisung yeah! v-visit jisung" Chan smiled "But I don't see you guys being around him"

"There's a problem in school and we need to talk to him personally" changbin said "So till then changbin you wait here I'll come in a sec" Chan eyed changbin "wait! jisung is not at home "

"It's alright i will just place a letter there" Chan awkwardly chuckled "But-"

"lix no- Felix I need to talk to you" changbin looked at Felix then Chan and motioned him to go in and Chan did so

"How d-do you know my name?" Felix's eyes widen "That is for the later for now, do you hate me?"