Old friends?.

"so, everyone I need you to listen to me very clearly, and if you are not able to understand then feel free to ask me again." jisung started explaining the topic after a while jisung turned from his mini-board "Are you guys able to understand?"

"nope," minho said bluntly "Okay then I'll explain it again " after jisung explained it for the 5th time he told Scott and Robin to go home and Minho to stay "Do I really have to do this?" jisung mumbled under his breath and turned around to see minho  making paper planes.

"really?" jisung walked up yo minho and bent to his level, there faces were really close"Why don't you pay attention to me?" jisung whispered

"wow jisung never knew you were like that" minho placed his hand on jisung's shoulder"what i mean is pay attention to me when i am teaching so i can kick you out" jisung smacked the back of minho's head"ow!, whatever but i don't mind you being like that. actually you will be more fun like that cause that boring ass of yours really get on my nerves" minho complained on which jisung just rolled his eyes.

"can i please take a break?" minho begged "no! i need you to get out of my house soon. so, now focus here"jisung explained him again and this time minho actually understood.

"Now get out of my house" jisung pushed minho gently "jisung can't you see it's dark outside how am i supposed to go alone"

"minho...you're 19......and your house is across the street" jisung looked at him in disbelief "whatever but you have to invite me to a sleepover. just me and you on the same bed~" minho smirked"and why would i?"

"because you love me?"

"are you sure you hate me?"

"yes, now give me good bye kiss" minho puckered his lips"ew get out" jisung kicked minho out and closed the door.

"why am i smiling?"

<33333333333333333333333333

THE NEXT DAY 

Mia, one of the ex girlfriend of minho ran up to him"minho! the principal is calling you!"

"mia i swear if you are lying i will punch that shitty mouth of yours!" minho went to the principal office and knocked twice. he heard a faint come in and walked inside'it's been a week that i did something stupid. what could it be?' minho thought.

"mr.lee! you have crossed the line, it could be anything but why would you do this?!" the principal shouted leaving minho confused"i am sorry but what did i did" minho asked 

"enough! detention for the whole month for breaking my window!"

"but-" "get out"

minho walked up to minho angrily "what the hell was that about?! "

"oh, i don't know anything. the school president told me call you. he was the one to complain the principal about whatever it is cause i don't know"

"that fucker....."

<333333333333333

jisung  was doing some paper work in the school council room when suddenly the door slammmed open revealing a angry minho."minho! this is no way to behave!" seungmin got up from his desk"Oh really then, is it right to blame someone for something that the person didn't even did it!" minho was extremely furious "what are you talking about?" jisung got up and went towards minho  "jisung! i know you hate me but i never knew that you would lie to the principal to get me detention for a month!"

"minho calm down, i think you have misunderstood something" jisung said

"oh then tell me you were the one to tell mia to call me towards the pricipal office"

"yeah but it was-"

"no i don't want to hear anything! you are a asshole jisung . i misunderstood you for these past few days that you were actually nice!"

hyunjin grabbed minho collar and bought him to his face level "don't you dare talk to him like that...we WERE friends but now i will never tolerate you if you ever talk to my friends like that"

'wait they were friends' seungmin thought

hello everyone i think i am leaving a note in this story for the first time and if you have ever read my first book first:rejection, then:love then you might have know that i post on daily basis but i will sometimes not post because my school are starting and i will be flooded with homework.

love ya~