Stuck.

In the end, they decided only jisung and Hyunjin will go shopping. Jisung recommended going to the biggest mall in town as there are going to be many rich people there and don't worry he had money.

"Hyunjin! you know more about fashion so help me buy the best tux" Jisung pulled Hyunjin by the arm "Fine but are you not going to tell me where are you going" Hyunjin freed his arm from the younger grip "YESS!" jisung grinned like an idiot.

"Try this one, till then I am looking for more"Hyunjin handed jisung a nice light blue suit. Jisung went inside the dressing room only to meet the devil. 

"Minho?" jisung jaw dropped when he saw minho in a dark grey tux and hair styled "Jisung?"

"Jisung try this one!..jisung?" Hyun-jin barged into the dressing area. Luckily minho pulled jisung with him into a stall. Minho placed one hand on jisung mouth and the other on his lips with his index finger. "shh"

Minho moved his hand from jisung's mouth to his waist "Tell him that you are getting ready"minho whispered to which jisung nodded "Hyunjin I am still changing!"

"Okay take your time I am here waiting" Minho groaned to what Hyunjin has said.

"How am I supposed to change?"jisung whispered "Just change here"Minho rolled his eyes.

"no!"

"yes you have to," Minho said a bit loud "Are you okay in there?" Hyun-jin shouted "Y-yeah just got stuck!"jisung glared at minho.

Jisung removed his T-shirt and put a White shirt on and started buttoning it "Here let me help you"minho started unbuttoning jisung's shirt "What the heck?!"

"jisung are u sure ur okay!" Hyun-jin knocked on the door. "Yes!"

Minho slid his hands into jisung's shirt making him slightly yelp "Be quiet babe you know what will happen~"

Jisung smacked the back of minho's head and tied his bandana on minho's  eyes "Now I will change"jisung smirked to which minho Groaned "Do it fast I need to see"

jisung changed and then removed the bandana from minho's eyes. Minho opened his eyes to meet jisung's face which was close to his. They felt the time has stopped and they were the only ones in the world, they stared into one another eyes until.."JISUNG ARE POOPING OR SOMETHING?!"

"COMING" jisung ran out leaving minho "Meh this one looks so-so, try this one-" jisung interrupted Hyunjin "Hyunjin look! a flying Seung-min!!"

"Where?!" till hyunjin was looking for a flying Seung-min, minho ran out at the speed of light. "phew" Hyunjin helped jisung pick a nice tux and then they went home to watch a movie and cuddle, and when Felix heard the word cuddle he also tagged along.

My shitty soulmate

My shitty soulmate:

be ready tomorrow 

I will pick you up at 7

jisung:

got it

hate you

My shitty soulmate:

love you too~

jisung:

<3