Reunion.

Right now they were all standing in front of a café where Felix told them Woojin worked. Chan felt uneasy all of a sudden. If you will take a peek inside Chan's head you'll probably get lost. What will be his reaction? Is he gonna kick them all out? Is he gonna receive a slap? Those were the types of questions that were roaming inside Chan's head.

"Okay I cannot do this, I am going back" Chan was about to leave when Minho got a hold of Chan's sleeve and pulled him back "Nuh-uh You're not going anywhere"

"I'll go inside first" Felix looked at everyone waiting for a response to which everyone nodded. He took a deep breath and went inside the café meeting with the calm atmosphere. "Woojin hyung!" Felix's deep voice echoed. Woojin looked up from the counter eyes widening. "Felix?! You're back from Korea?!" He hugged Felix ruffling his hair after breaking the hug. "Well, I came back with my friends! They are nice and guess what?"

"What?!!" Woojin sounded excited "I got my soulmateee~~~" 

"Really?!.. wait- Is he nice? Did he accept you? Are you two dating or something?-"

"I think his soulmate is the best cause he had a friend that was like his mom who taught him good things only like loving someone like Felix" Changbin interrupted woojin. "C-changbin?" Woojin's eyes filled with tears. Just after him, minho came inside "Minho also" he wiggled his eyebrow playfully. "M-min-"

"Count Jisung, Hyun-jin, and jeongin too" The three mentioned people also came in having small apologetic, and soft smiles. Seungmin also came but as woojin didn't know him he didn't notice him. He stayed there frozen, He looked at everyone and then looked down like he was processing. Everyone was worried what would be Woojin's reaction. Finally, he looked up, there was a glimpse of disappointment but that was because he didn't see Chan there. The first thing Woojin did was engulf jisung in a hug taking him by surprise.

"I fucking missed you! Where were you huh!? Why did you leave for Malaysia?! Why did you start ignoring us?!!" Before jisung could reply woojin let go of him and attacked jeongin with questions and he did the same to Hyun-jin. They didn't say anything, they just looked at him smiling. 

"Hyung calm down" Minho chuckled but soon faded when he saw Woojing glaring at him. "Umm, what happened?"

*SMACK!* 

"ow, what was that for?!" Minho rubbed his head where he got hurt "For being drug addicted"

"Drug?!" Jisung's eyes were on the verge of popping out. "No no not drug! And hyung it is called bad boy era!" Minho said "Yeah yeah btw I am so glad to see you guys are doing all good and..oh yeah your soulmates. Please tell me about them"

"I already told you about mine" Changbin hugged Felix "Aw, You guys are cute" Woojin cooed "This is Seungmin. My soulmate, my angel, my wife-" 

"Shut up" Seungmin smacked the back of Hyunjin's head. 
 "A-and Minho hyung is m-my soulmate but! we are n-not dating or anything" Jisung awkwardly chuckled "Yet" Everyone said at the same time including minho. "Huh? what?" Jisung asked confused "Nothing".

"Umm, guys as you know the café is empty right now. so why don't you guys take a seat?" Woojin asked to which everyone nodded. They took seats "Hyunjin how long chan hyung is going to stand outside?" Seungmin whispered to Hyunjin "When Woojin Hyung will mention him Till then"

"Uh, guys how is....h-how is Chan?" 

"You called?" Chan entered the café with flowers in his hands. "CHAN!!" Woojin jumped on Chan making both of them fall but they didn't care. 

After a while woojin started crying to which jeongin, Felix, jisung, and even changbin started crying. They all had a group hug and made sure to not let Seungmin leave all alone. They talked things out and told everything about how Hyunjin and minho made up. How Jisung and minho hated each other and how jisung lost his memories. Etc etc.

Jisung was now sure the hole in his heart was filled but minho knew he had to be the tape to secure it.

sorry if it is rushed 

don't touch me, I am soft. UwU

Love ya~