Jealous pt.2

jisung hugged Felix "You are stupid for not telling me this!" he let the one day younger cry on his shoulder without caring about his shirt getting wet. soon jisung also got sentimental and cried with him. "f-felix why am I falling for him?" jisung didn't let go of him "I d-don't know maybe when you get your soulmate and don't have feelings for them you eventually fall in love.." Felix said, "I hope it happens with me too, changbin falls in love with me too..." Felix sniffs.

"lix it's getting late we should go we have a lot to do tomorrow" jisung broke the hug and Felix hummed in response. they both went to their room. but little did they know their small conversation made someone worried...Hyunjin.

'Seung-min will not leave me for his soulmate, right? they won't fall in love right?'

roommates- Felix-chan, minho-jisung, jeongin-changbin, Hyun-jin-Seung-min. hyun- woo alone

jisung opened the door quietly to see minho sleeping on his bed facing the wall. he sighed as he thought the older was asleep. he tip-toed toward his bed and soon drifted off to sleep. 

NEXT MORNING

minho was the first to wake up, he saw jisung sleeping with a book in his hands. he chuckled "Nerd" soon he found himself staring at jisung features. how his long eyelashes rested on his fluffy cheeks, and his left cheek was squished because of his book making him look extra cute.

'nerds don't look cute tho- NO! I shall not think like that

minho didn't realize how long he was staring until jisung opened his eyes and their eyes connected.

"Min-" before jisung could finish minho stood up and walked outside. jisung thought maybe the older is annoyed by his presence but he didn't notice the blush on minho's face.

<3

jisung went downstairs and saw Chan and changbin setting breakfast "Good morning jisung" Chan flashed a smile showing his dimples "G-good morning" jisung was shocked why the troublemakers were greeting him."you are just the same" changbin chuckled leaving jisung confused.

"hello everyone!" they heard an unfamiliar cheerful voice. they saw a boy taller that the 3 racha , he had blonde hair and grey eyes .he was handsome. "who you might be might be mate?"  a sleepy felix stumbled down the stairs "oh i am hyun woo i am also in campus 9 and i lnow everyone here but you guys might know me" he chuckled awkwardly chuckled. jisung smiled and walked toward hyun woo. 

"i will make sure not to make you feel left out" jisung smiled wider "i thought nerds are not cute but hell jisung is so cute!" hyun woo eyes widen as he realized he said it out loud. jisung blushed at the statement "well thankyou but i am no nerd, i am just good at studys"

"that is called a nerd" minho rolled his eyes and took a seat. "why do you have to interfere-"

"I WILL KILL YOU HWANG HYUNJINNNNN!" everybody saw seungmin running behind hyunjin who was running for his dear life. "JISUNG SAVE ME!" hyunjin hid behind jisung. "what did you do now?" jisung asked like this was normal "HE KISSED ME WITHOUT BRUSHING HIS TEETH!" seungmin held a knife that was on the dinning table. "WHOA WHOA PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW MATE!" chan chopped his hands in the air. seungmin was about to throw the knife on hyunjin until they heard a dolphin screem.

"YOU BROKE MY PRESIOUS BEAUTY SLEEP!" jeongin was about to charged at seungmin when jisung stopped him "okay now that everyone is here let's have breakfast peacefully!"

minho was stealing glances at jisung who was talking about something that was making hyun woo laugh so hard that he was putting his hands on jisung's thigh or shoulder. minho gripped his fork tightly and shoved it so hard in his plate making it break it into two pieces. "Minho what the hell!" chan quickly took the plate from minho not wanting the younger to get hurt.

"what is wrong with you huh! can't you just shut up for a second!" minho pointed at jisung and hyun woo making hyunjin smirk.

'he is jealous huh?'