Chapter 3

Chan give him training clothes.
Chan:Change into these and come back here.
Porsche nodded and left to change clothes.After afew mins he come back.Porsche follow Chan.After a while a line of men was standing at the pool step including Porsche. Chan come and say
Chan:So everyone as yiu know your wrists are tied with rope.You will dive into the water.In the water you need to untie the rope as soon as possible.ok 321 Start!
(You guys know that pool scene right?Not that nosebleeding scene.The scene where Porsche and other bodyguards dive into the water)
Then they all dive into the water and start to untie the rope.Porsche untie the rope easily and come out first.Chan was shocked.The second Ken(who is the alpha)come out and saw Porsche was sitting comfortably on the pool step.He got shocked and get angry.An omega beat him!Then all of them come out from the water and also get shocked seeing Porsche.Others get like 1 min or more.Ken got 42 secs and Porsche got 32 secs.Ken was burning in anger while Porsche was happy.After the training everyone get ready to go back to their room. At the same time Chan comes to Porsche.
Chan:You did great.
Porsche just nodded.While he was going out Ken comes to him.
Ken:I will take my revenge cutie.Wait for me.
Then he left. Porache didn't give a shit and come out from the room.He go straight to his room and met Pete on his way
Pete:How was the trainging?
Porsche:Very good.I got the first in diving.
Pete:That's great!

Back to another place

Chan was going to Kinn office room to talk about something.
He knock on the door and enter when he heard a 'come in'.
Chan:Good evening khun.
Kinn look up from his laptop.
Kinn:Need something?
Chan:Im here to talk about the newbie.
Kinn:What about him?
Chan:Today we train something.I'm sure you know that too.Dive into the water while your hands are tied.Even khun Kinn take 2days to make it smooth.But Porsche make it very easily.
Kinn:How many mins?
Chan:Not mins khun.Secs.32secs.
Kinn surprised.
Kinn:Are you sure?
Chan nodded.Kinn sigh.
Kinn:You can leave now.
Chan bow and leave.
Time pass At night
Kinn go to Pete.Pete bow at him.
Pete:Good evening khun.
Kinn:Hm.Where's Porsche?
Pete:He's in his room.
Pete give him the direction.Kinn went to the way.Pete was left confused behind.
Kinn arrive to the room and felt nervous to open the door.He took a deep breathe and firstly quietly open the door and peek in.He saw Porsche was talking to someone on the phone happily.He got jealous and didn't know why.Them his eyes fell on something behind.Porsche was wearing shorts and alittle tight.Bc of that his ass was quiet visible.Then he scan Porsche body and got to know Porsche has such a beautiful body expecialy(wrong spelling) that slime waist.He got thirsty for unknown reasons.He wants to touch those ass cheeks and rub then in his hands.
He quickly control himself and calm down.Then he enter and act like he has just come.Porsche saw that and
Porsche: I'll call you later chay.Good night love you.
The person also say something and cut the call.Porsche face Kinn.
Porsche: Do you need anything?Khun.
Kinn:Who were you talking earlier?
Porsche:Is it important?
Kinn:You're my private bodyguard.Im have full allowance to know everything about you.
Porsche sigh.
Porsche: That was my little brother.
Kinn:An omega?
Porsche:An omega.
Then both become silent.Porsche was the one who broke the silent.
Porsche:Why are you here?
Kinn:uh uh t-to check on you.
Porsche: Ok you should go back now.It's pretty late.We should go to bed.
Kinn:Um y-yeah g-good night.
Porsche: Good night.
Then Kinn left.After Kinn left Porsche throw himself on bed and immediately fell asleep.
But Kinn?
He couldn't sleep. Porsche's vision was running in his mind.And he was turning red and his heart was beating damn fast that he feel like it will jump out from his chest.He hardly empty his mind and hardly make himself fall asleep.