Chapter 19

Porsche:I have something to show you.

Porsche makes Kinn sit on the bed.Then he go to the drawer and get something.He come sit beside Kinn.Kinn look at Porsche's face and saw he was blushing so hard that his face was red.Then he show something on his hand.Kinn take it and saw it was a pregnancy test which was positive.Kinn eyes got widen.He look at him....

Kinn: Really?

Porsche just nod while looking down.Kinn pick him up in bridal style and swing him around.

Kinn:I'm so happy!!
Porsche:Ahh!Put me down!!You gonna throw me away!!

Kinn slowly stop and put Porsche on the bed.Then he hold his hands.

Kinn:I'm so happy,baby.Thank you so much.

Porsche smile at him.

Time pass,Tmr morning at 7:55a.m.

Everyone are having breakfast together.Then...

Kinn:I have something to announce especially to Prapai..

Everyone attention go to him.

Kinn:My little Pai is going to be a big brother soon.

Everyone shocked then their lips turn into wide smiles.

Prapai:Really?!!
Kinn:Yes, Pai.Are you happy?

Prapai nod excitly.

Kinn:Me too.
Korn: Congratulations,Kinn and you too, Porsche.
Porsche:Thank you,dad.

Porsche reply while smiling.

Tankhun:You two,father and son are making my baby suffer.My poor child.

Tankhun said with his dramatic voice.Then they have a family breakfast happily.

But....

Day by day, Porsche always get sick.At first, Porsche thought it was normal since his pregnancy has just started.

But...

Time skip-2months later

Porsche was feeling so sick so,he was laying on the bed.Since last 2 months, Porsche was only vommiting everything he eat.Kinn was sl worried that he stop going to work.He told Big to take care of it.
The only work Kinn has to do is to take care of his Porsche.

At the same day at 12:15p.m.

Kinn was coming to their room with food his hand.When he enter,he found Porsche on the bed sleeping.He go near  him and saw his omega was looking so pale and unhealthy.He sit on the bed and wake Porsche up.

Kinn:Porsche?Baby,wake up.Eat something,come on.

Porsche groan.He open his eyes and saw Kinn smiling at him.

Kinn:Come on,get up.Eat something.

Porsche sit up and shake his head as no.

Porsche:I don't want to.
Kinn:Come on,just a little.

Porsche refused.

Kinn:Pls,for me?Only a little.

Porsche sigh and open his mouth.Kinn smile and feed him.Somehow, Porsche finish it all.

Porsche pov:I don't feel good.

Not so many seconds later, Porsche run to the bathroom and vommit everything he has eaten.Kinn follow him and rub his back from beside.While Porsche was vommiting,blood was also include.When Kinn saw that,he got shocked and scared at the same time.

Porsche:This is so much worse than Prapai!!

Then he vommit again.After he done,Kinn carry him to bed, carefully put him on the bed and pat his head.

My Omega Bodyguardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें