Chapter 4

Kinn wake up and get ready as usual.As he was going to his office he heard gigglings.When he got there he got angry.It was kitchen.Vegas Macao and Porsche were talking happily. Porsche was making something. After he finished he give it to Macao and Vegas.Kinn heard their conversation.
Vegas: Wow Porsche it's really delicious.
Macao:mmh So yummy.From tmr I'll come here to eat your handmade breakfast.
Porsche: I'm glad you like it.
Kinn couldn't stand anymore and left from there.
After afew mins everyone gather in the living room for the meeting.Kinn was still burning in anger and jealousy.
After the meeting the second family and was about to leave and the first family were outside to say bye or die.Then Vegas and Macao come to Porsche.
Vegas:If you need anything dont forget tell me.
Vegas wink ate him but Porsche was just smiling at him.No one know that someone's volcano was exploding.
At night
Everyone was already in their rooms or sleeping.Kinn. go to Porsche's room and enter.
At the same time Porsche come out from the bathroom drying his hair with a towel.When Kinn saw the view his face turn red like a tomato.Porsche was confused to find his boss in his room.
Porsche: Khun?
Kinn get close to Porsche that their lips were only milimeters away.Porsche could feel Kinn's breathe on his face.His heart was beating fast dont know why.
Kinn:Why are you being so friendly to Vegas and Macao?
Porsche was dumbfounded by the stupid question.
He take step backward.
Porsche: Bc they are friendly to me.
Kinn:I dont like you being near to them.
Porsche: Not my problem.
Kinn got very angry and lost control.He push him on the bed and captured those pink lips harshly he's been craving for.
Porsche was shocked by the sudden action.He tried to get away but couldn't. He finally melt in the kiss and kiss back.

This is the end of the chapter
See you next chapter
Since i got time
i update 2 chapters
Pls do leave vote and comment
if you like them.

Byebye❤❤