Chapter 5

As Porsche lock himself in the toilet he lost control of his paramhone. Bc of the smell all the alphas are going crazy for the sex even Chan.Are and Pete who were also in the training room got to know that it's bc of an omega paramhone. They relize Porsche is the only omega here.
Pete:Arm!Go and get khun Kinn!
Arm run outside of the training room.Pete get into the bathroom and lock the door.The alphas are banging on the door luckyly the door didn't break easily.Pete go to the toilet.
Pete:Porsche don't worry.Arm went to call khun Kinn.No one gonna touch you.Come out.Porsche.
Porsche heard Pete voice and open the toilet door and come out.He lost his balance and fell on the floor.Pete take him in his arms waiting for his boss to arrive.
In another place
Arm run to his boss office and open the door without Kinn permission.
Arm:Khun!
Kinn:Whoa!What's wrong?Arm
Arm:Khun.Porsche. He's in heat bc of the that all the alphas are going crazy.Pls come with me!
Kinn immediately get up and run to the training room.When they enter they saw the alphas banging on the the bathroom door.Kinn use his alpha power and make all the alphas come back to their sense.
Kinn didn't wait a sec and went to the bathroom.
Kinn:Pete open the door.It's me!
Pete open the door when he heard his boss voice.Kinn eyes fell on the man who was lying on the floor catching for air.
He immediately run to him and take him in his embrace. He pick him up in bridal style.He look back at Arm and Pete.
Kinn:You two take care of here.
Then he went to his room with Porsche in his arms.Arm and Pete were left behind confused.

18+warning

Kinn arrived to his room.He carefully put Porsche on the bed.
Porsche: Kinn~~ahh~~feel so hot~do something~
Kinn cover on top of him.
Kinn:Today I'll make you mine baby~
Kinn kiss Porsche deeply making Porsche also kiss back.They suck each other's lips and tonges hungrily.
Kinn let go and attack on Porsche neck.
Porsche: ahh~~
Kinn kiss and suck on Porsche neck.And bite him marking him as his omega.
Porsche: Ah!~~
Then Kinn trill down his kiss on Porsche chest and stop on Porsche nipples.He lick one of them.
Porsche: Ah!~~ahhh~~
Kinn:I didn't know you were sensitive here baby~~
Kinn continue licking sucking and biting on the nipples making them swallow.Porsche moan. He take off his pants making him below naked.
He lick his own fingers making them wet.Then he slowly put his one finger in Porsche's hole make Porsche moan.
Porsche: Ah!~~It's hurt~Kinn~~
Kinn:Shh~~You'll feel good~~bare for me~~
After Porsche calm down alittle he put his second and third fingers inside making Porsche gulp.Tears flowing down on his both cheek.Kinn kiss those tears.After Porsche calm down he move slowly.
Porsche: Ahhh~~ah~~
Kinn then fast the speed making Porsche scream.
Porsche:Ahh!~~~Kinn!~~
Kinn give Porsche a finger fuck for a few mins.Then the take out his fingers when he saw Porsche is ready.He make place btw his legs and put his monster out.He put condom on his monster and slowly go inside Porsche.
Porsche: Ahhhh!
Kinn kiss Porsche not letting him scream.He only let go when Porsche relax.
Porsche:m..move~
Kinn slowly move earning moans from Porsche.Then he go faster and faster making Porsche moan louder.After afew more thrusts Kinn cum inside Porsche and Porsche also cum.
They both go for like 5more rounds.
At last Porsche couldn't take anymore and pass out.When Kinn saw that he pull out his monster and clean themselves.