Chapter 8

Sorry for the late update.I got into a little trouble.Anyway enjoy.

Doctor left without saying anything so everyone look at Kinn for the explanation.Kinn understand.
Kinn: Don't worry.he's fine.He just got food.It's not normal and also not deathly too.
Kinn looks at Pete.
Kinn:Pete you'll be the one take care of Porsche at day,at night it's my duty.Got it?
Pete:Yes Khun.
Kinn:Listen to me carefully.He's very weak.Make him eat if he doesn't,tell me.But after he eat,it won't even take seconds for him to run to bathroom to vomit.Bc of the poison.Got it?
Pete:Yes Khun.
Kinn: Good.
Then Macao comes to Kinn.
Macao:Can I come to meet him?
Kinn:Not now.When he gets better ok?
Macao:Ok!
Then everyone separate in their ways.Vegas and Macao went back.Pete take care of Porsche.Kinn's finishing his work quickly,he need to take care of his Porsche and his inborn baby.

At night

Kinn comes back from work.He straightly goes to his room.He open the door and found Pete sleeping on the couch.He chuckled then his eyes fell on his big baby who is sleeping peacefully on the bed.He walk to Pete and wake him up.
Kinn:Hey Pete wake up.
Pete open his eyes and saw his boss.He quickly stand up.
Pete:Good evening Khun.
Kinn:Hm Porsche hasn't wake up yet?
Pete:Yes Khun.
Kinn:Ok you can rest now.
Pete bow and left from there.After Pete left Kinn took off his coat.He go to bed and sit near his Porsche.He caress his hair.
Kinn:Are you not gonna wake up?I have a very good news for you.
While he was just talking Porsche move.He slowly open his eyes and saw Kinn.
Porsche:Kinn?What happened?I feel so weak.
Porsche said while sitting up.Kinn just smile.
Kinn:Hey Porsche.
Porsche:Mh?
Kinn:You know I have mark you many times.
Porsche blush and look away.Kinn chuckled and make him look at him again by holding his chin lightly.
Kinn:The result has came out and it is on your stomach.
Porsche:W-what?
Kinn:Yes love.
Porsche hold his on stomach and tears flow down on his both cheeks.
Porsche: I'm so happy Kinn.
Kinn:Me too.
Porsche:Has everyone know?
Kinn:No I haven't tell them.
Porsche:But they are gonna know anyway.
Kinn:I'll find a way to tell them.You don't need to worry ok?Just rest.
Porsche:ok.

After 1 month

Now Porsche is 2 months pregnant but his tummy is still flat.And today Kinn decided to announce their relationship.
In Kinn room

Kinn was busy making his omega calm down by the nervous.He hold his hands.
Kinn:Baby calm down.It's not good for both of you.
Porsche took a deeb breath and look at Kinn who was smiling at him.He also smile back.
Kinn: Let's go?
Porsche nod.Then they both come out of the room while holding hands.While they were just walking other bodyguards eyes fell on them.Porsche saw that and hold Kinn's arms.Kinn give them a glare making the bodyguards shake.
Porsche looks at Kinn who was already looking at him and smiling at him.He also smile back.
Then they arrive to the living room where Korn, Tankhun ,Big ,Pete ,Chan,Arm and Pol were.They say Kinn and Porsche are holding their hands.
Korn:What is this,Kinn?
Kinn: So guys I'm here to announce our relationship.I love Porsche.I also have already marked him and he's 2 months pregnant.If anyone of you has problem, I'm willing to leave.

That's it for today dears.Hope you enjoy it.

Pls do leave like and comment if you like it.
See you in next chapter.