Chapter 21

Porsche:You can do anything to me but if you touch my child,you don't wanna know what will I do.

After saying that, he went to his room with his book.While others just left behind speechless.

Kinn:I don't think I'll be able to save him.

Tankhun comes to him and hold his shoulder.

Tankhun:You know what,Kinn.When we think of him in his way,he's not wrong.You're doing this as his alpha while he's doing this as a mother.He wants to save his child as you want to save him.
Kinn:I think I'm being too selfish.I was just thinking I'll not be able live without him
Tankhun:You should go and apologize to him.

Kinn nod and went after Porsche.When he enter,he found Porsche reading a book while sitting on the bed.He gets in and close the door.

Porsche:Need something?

Porsche didn't even glance at him.Kinn go and sit beside Porsche and hug him tightly.Porsche got shocked by the sudden action.

Kinn:I'm so sorry,love.I was so selfish only thinking about myself.I'm sorry.
Porsche:You finally relize,ha?

Kinn nod,still hugging him.Porsche puts the book beside and hug him back.

Porsche:So,you'll support me and take care of me from now on,right?
Kinn:Yes,love.I promise.

Then Kinn capture those juicy pink lips he's been craving for.He kiss them hungrily that he bite them.Porsche kiss back let him do whatever he wants.Kinn was not the only one who was craving for this.

Day pass, Porsche gets along with others again.Thay all apologize to him and Porsche forgive them all.Now they all take care of Porsche together.

After 2 months and afew days later...

Now Porsche is 9 months and afew days pregnant.Everyone is worried for Porsche as he can go labour anytime.So, everyone stay with Porsche whenever they got time.
While others are getting worry, Porsche is happy.Bc he's finally going to have a another child.He even already got ready the suitcase with the things he need.His cloths,baby clothes and other baby stuff.

One-day at midnight

Everyone is sleeping in their room.Porsche and Kinn are also sleeping but then Porsche open his eyes cause of the sudden pain in his stomach.He first thought,it was just a another hard kick from his baby.He bare the pain and go back to sleep.But the pain just get worse and worse.He can't take anymore.He looks btw his legs and saw water.He understand and tries to wake up his alpha...

Porsche:K..Kinn...wake ..up..arg..pls..

Porsche said hardly.He tries his best to wake Kinn but him??

He just groan and went back to sleep.Porsche gets so angry that he bite Kinn's nipple so hard making him scream.

Kinn:Ahhhhhhh!!!!!What The Fuck!!!!!!!

When open his eyes,he found Porsche glaring at him with his teary eyes.Kinn got worried.

Kinn: Porsche?What's wrong?
Porsche:I have been trying to wake  you up but you just being a fucking lazy ass!!Arg!!

Porsche gritted his teeth and bite his lower lip.Kinn didn't understand.(🙃🙃This dumb idiot)

Kinn:What happened?
Porsche:I'm in labour, bastard!!Don't you get it?!!You dumbass!!!Arg!!!

Kinn notice the water btw Porsche legs.He immediately carry Porsche and run out of the room.Porsche was screaming nonstop bc of the pain.Everyone come out from their rooms when they heard Porsche's scream.When they saw the situation,they understand right away and let them go without any questions.Kinn ran out from the mansion and get inside his car.He drive with full speed to the nearest hospital.Porsche was struggling in his alpha's arms.Afew mins later,they arrive in front of the hospital.He quickly enter the hospital and scream.....

Kinn:Doctor!! Doctor!!

A doctor near by run to them.

Doctor:What's wrong?!

Then his eyes fell on the pregnant omega.He understand...

Doctor:Nurse!!Bring the stuff!!(I don't really anything about hospital stuff.Pls bare me🥲)

Nurses come running to them.Kinn put Porsche on the stuff and nurses take him away.Doctor run after them.Kinn follow them but stop when they disappear into an operation room.Later, everyone arrive,even children.Prapai run to his father and hold on his leg.

Prapai:Daddy! Nothing will happen to mommy?Right?

Kinn pick up his son and wipe his tears.

Kinn:Don't worry, Pai.Mommy is strong.

They all wait patiently for the doctor to come out.

After 3 hrs.....

The operation light has turn off.Then a doctor come out from the operation room with a baby in his arms.He go to Kinn.

Doctor: Congratulations,sir.Your omega has just gave birth to a beautiful and healthy boy.

Kinn take the baby,He cry with happiness in his tears,then he realized..

Kinn:H..how' my omega?!!
Doctor:Don't worry,he's fine.

Kinn got relieved.

Doctor:Your omega was very weak to give birth but he didn't give up.He gave birth successfully but pls don't make him carry another child.
Kinn:Yes, doctor.I get it.Can we see him?

Doctor smiled and nod.They all rushed inside the room.Porsche was laying on the bed with oxygen mask on his face.Even thought,he gave birth successfully,he was still very weak.

Porsche was awake.When he saw them entering the room,he smile at them.Prapai run to his mom.

Prapai:Mommy,how are you?
Porsche:I'm good,love.Don't worry.

Then Kinn comes to him with baby in his arms.

Kinn:How are you, love?
Porsche:My body still hurts.Our son?
Kinn:Here.

He carefully place the newborn baby beside him.Others just let this cute family have their own time.

Porsche:So cute.
Kinn:Just like you.

Porsche chuckled

Porsche: Have you thought about his name?
Kinn:No, you?

Porsche shake his head as no.Then...

Prapai:I have!!

Porsche and Kinn's eyes fell on their son.

Prapai:I have.
Kinn: Really?

Prapai nod.Kinn pick him up and carry him.

Prapai:I have a name for my little brother.
Porsche: What is it?
Prapai:Aiyarat.
Kinn: Aiyarat? That's a good name.

Prapai smile.

Porsche: Good job.You'll be a good big brother.

They all smile and others also smile with them.

__________________________________

That's it for today my lovely readers

Thank you for waiting

This is not the end.

See you in next chapter 💖💖

Love you all 💖💖💖😘🥰💖😘