Chapter 22(Last chapter)

Years later.....

Porsche:You three are elders!!You have to stop Ai but you three also include with him!!

Prapai,Kimol,Venice and Aiyarat just staring at the floor while Porsche scolding them.Their bodies are full of paint and the room where they are in is also very colourful.While Kinn, Vegas, Pete,Kim and Porchay standing on the corner,not wanting to make Porsche angrier.Porsche sigh...

Porsche:You four go and take a shower.

The troublemakers left from there.Then Porsche calls Big and told him to clean the room.
After that, Porsche and others leave the room.

Porsche:So....

Porsche turn around and face them.

Porsche:Why do I have to be the mother of all four of them?!!

Chay:They just adore you,hia.

Pete:And you know,since we adopt Venice and Kim and Chay got Kimol,you always play with them and take care of them.You are the one who help them to grow up.

Kim:Also don't forget this,phi.After Chay gave birth and his milk wasn't good,you're the one who breastfeed Kimol.That time, Prapai was three but your breast milk was still good.

Porsche got red bc of Kim.

Porsche:Shut up!!You don't need to embarrass me,Kim!!

They all just laughed while Porsche was red.Then the four troublemakers arrived.

Venice:Yo!

Vegas:I see,you guys are back.

Kimol:Why is uncle Porsche red?

Kim:Don't worry,he's just shy.

Porsche:Shy,my ass!!

Chay:Hey Kimol,do you know who breastfeed you when you were a baby?

Kimol:Uhh,you?

Kim:No, Kimol. Actually,your uncle Porsche is the one who breastfeed you.

Kimol eyes widen and speechless.

Chay:My breast milk wasn't good that time.

Kimol:So,you mean uncle Porsche is also my mom?

Chay nod and Kimol scream with happiness.

Venice:What about me?

Vegas:You can also call him mom.

Prapai:Hey!Mom is biologically my mkm!

Venice:So?

Prapai:He's our mom!!

Kimol:He feed me his milk.He's also my mom!

They all argue while Porsche sigh.

Porsche:Why do you have to drag me into this?

While they're arguing,Kinn come and hug Porsche from behind and kiss his cheek.

Kinn:You got yourself four sons.

Porsche:They are making me feel old.

Kinn chuckled.

Porsche:If you guys stop right now,I'll make snacks for you.

They all immediately stop and look at Porsche with sparkling eyes.Then Aiyarat come and hug his mom's leg.

Aiyarat:What about me?

Vegas:And us?

Porsche sigh again...

Porsche:Fine.I'll make for all of you.

Then they all follow Porsche to the kitchen.They all help him Porsche felt happy to get this family.He felt himself very lucky.He knows,with them,they will always love him,care for him and protect him.He will also do the same to them too.

💖💖💖 The End ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
________________________________

Finally 'My omega bodyguard ' has came to an end.I hope all of you enjoy my story.
This is my first book.I never thought I would get so many viewers and votes.Thank you so much🥹🥹

I love you all.Thank you very much.

_________________________

New story ❤️❤️❤️

I have thought of another idea of kinnporsche

The name is

I Love You No Matter What You Are.

Pls support me with this story too.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️